Is being Pale unattractive?

Im not talking pasty Casper, more of a fairer undertones (think Morgana from Merlin). I tan very quickly, but it fades fast too, and I’ve gone back to being very fair. I’m debating getting a fake tan, but my friends say my fairer skin is more attractive. Opinions?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, pale skin is great. My ex used to use the fake tanner that you rub into your skin and it would come off on towels, sheets, and clothes which was really annoying. Thankfully I eventually convinced her to embrace her pale skin, and you should embrace yours too. Your future self will thank you for not damaging your skin for a temporary tan.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would get the spray tan variety, to avoid skin damage.

• Show All
    • I was expecting much different results tbh

• Yep, you can thank the media for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not! Everyone might like different things and find certain things attractive while others may not. If you go to places like east Asia, paler skin is considered as their beauty standards, not tanner or darker colored skin. It’s also different because of culture, location, standards that are set high but our looked upon highly. Many people are pale, i can promise you that. And honestly, I don’t think anybody thinks bad of it or finds it unattractive! Don’t worry. Believe you’re friends— because they’re right. Both tanner skin and fair skin is attractive. Everyone has their different set of opinions. Get the fake tan if it pleases you and makes you happy but if you want to take my word for it, don’t, because you’re beautiful regardless.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for mho! also wanted to point out that although east asia low key glorifies pale or whiter skin tones, almost the rest of Asia does as well like India, Philippines, etc. it’s why a lot of celebrities are always white skinned unlike the majority of people that are tan or darker colored.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• No, very common for Caucasians from colder climates. Fake tan seems more like city white trash

1|0
    0|0
    • Agree 👍🏻

• Sad thing is I’m Costa Rican, I used to live in CA till last year, so I’m unaccustomed to being white. both me and my mother are pale like the original Spaniards, while the rest of the family is dark. Damn genetics.

• Are you kidding? I love that skin tone in women. Some of the sexiest women I’ve seen in my personal life were of analogous skin tone/color.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, pale skin is the most beautiful, and it’ll catch my eye faster than any other of a girl’s attributes

0|0
    1|0
  • Nothing wrong with being pale. I love a gorgeous tan, but I love it even more when women feel confident about their appearance without needing makeup and fake tans.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's attractive skin tone. I don't get why a lot of females have a problem with themselves being pale. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit pale, myself... However, Paleness is a sign of Femininity and Cuteness to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone has their preferences of course but i have known gorgeous women of every complexion

0|0
    0|0
  • No way I love pale girls with big veiny breasts like fine blue cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being naturally pale is 1000X more attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm... would you mind me asking what your culture is/why it’s more attractive?
      I’m an American, and here most people seem to want to be tan.

• Show All
    • I tan really dark and really quickly as I’m costa Rican. I’m just worried about regretting my decision if I got one.

• Just do your tanning in the evening or whatever. That way you get a gentler tan

• huge turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fucking sexy as fuck!

0|1
    0|0
  • ur not as pale as u think but its fine if u r

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo I like pale girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i dont like being pale myself but i think bc i judge myself harsher but i dont blink when i see other girls who are pale, everyone's beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think the pale thing can be quite attractive. Think Marilyn Manson! Yum!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are beautiful in different ways, that words can't explain. ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Being pale is not unattractive at all. I think it’s very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pale and I feel phenomenal💛

0|0
    0|0
  • It is attractive in Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so but then again I’m pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it is but to my friends it's not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes