Have you ever had a spray-on tan at a Tanning Salon?

Have you ever gone to a tanning salon and had someone spray the tan on you (not a machine that sprays it on you)? Did a male or female do it? Do you take all your clothes off? How long does it take and does it look real? I am going to a wedding and I want a real looking tan.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I use to go to tantastic a lot.
    It was always females that did it as that's all they had not that it matters or even thought about it, I was always fully naked as I like a all over tan. but now a few female friends do it for me at home.
    It normal last a good few weeks or more.
    I think it's looks real and I get asked if I've been away or is it my natural look.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is it safe to have your penis and balls sprayed? I want my vagina done too but want to make sure it's ok for the tanning spray to be sprayed in that area.

• Yes it's safe never had any problems or issues with it. It shouldn't be a problem for you as female family and friends have all over tan too.
      But you can always check with the people at the saloon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I had one. It was a woman. Yes I took my clothes off. It looked ok but had to keep touching it up with self-tanner the rest of the week. It wasn't especially better than if I had just used self-tanner on my shoulders, arms and legs.

I make and sell two types of bronzing body lotions that I use now to make my pasty legs look a little nicer.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's wrong with pasty legs though?
      Seriously. Pale skin is beautiful. Love yourself girl..

• @amig0 Oh, the pale skin I don't mind. I'm covered in it. I am probably the most body accepting person you'll meet. So what if I don't love the skin tone and scars and splotchiness of 9 inches of my skin? I'm a goddess with flaws. We are the best kind.

• I'm glad you accept yourself.
      I understand tanning to even out skintone but not excessively tanning.
      I've never seen anything wrong with pale skin in my opinion. glad we agree on this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• No. But my prom date did. She ended up getting wet a little over an hour after and it looked like her skin was spotted. It was cute, but she hated it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never done that and don't really feel the need either... I like a girl as much when she does or does not use tan.
    In other words, I'm okay with her preference :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I'll pre tan this season in a tanning salon. I don't want my forehead to peel for 2 weeks again. I will be taking all my clothes off, as the underwear lines are off putting

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I can't tan and everyone knows it. Plus i'm a ginger. A tanned ginger would look stupid.

2|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't like the look of tans. I 'don't understand the appeal.

1|1
    0|0
    • 100% agreed.
      Going out and getting some normal sun exposure is all the tan anyone needs.
      White people of mainly northern european stock with light hair eyes shouldn't tan... that orange look is disgusting.

• I have never done it - but I have seen some really bad ones from girls who did it for prom. They looked organgish...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my previous profile pic was just after an Organic spray tan here in LA. Is that where you are? A woman did it and we had a hoot of laughs, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, haven't been to tan in a tanning salon either ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol. I have never been to a tanning salon, i tan pretty well naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't try it. the beach and my natural color is enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and they suck, don't do it. You turn bronze and it comes off on everything

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't think you need it to be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • Please how many tell you are very sexy

1|0
    0|1
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• I think artificially tanning is gross. Going outside and getting normal/moderate sun exposure is all the tan anyone needs if they wanna get a slight touch of color.
    I generally think paler skin looks way better anyways as long as the person doesn't look dead, there's a difference.

0|0
    1|0
  • I use Norvell in my salon its the best.. easy to build colour no orange pigments . lasts well

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you do males and females? Are they usually naked?

• Both male and female. They can get naked if they want or they can wear our pretty paper underwear. but weve seen nakedness thousands of times so no need for them not to get an all over spray

• The brand Norvell is the best spray tan. It takes roughly 15 mins. Can't bathe for 24-48 hours after getting sprayed.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does a person spray it on you (as opposed you doing it to yourself or a machine spraying it on you)? I've heard the most realistic looking tans are when a person at a salon does it.

• Show All
    • @paige90 some people are uncomfortable being naked. I always get mine nude so I don't have "tan" lines

• And they don't care about naked bodies as they see plenty lol

• Personally I’m always pale so I’ll get one maybe once a year & I love it. I wear a bathing suit & a girl did it. It took maybe 15 minutes

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had a spray tan, but I have friends who have gotten one and it looked pretty real. A bad one, on the other hand, just makes you look like an Oompa Loompa. Make sure you get a good one unless you want a job at the Wonka factory.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't just bare it all and get a natural tan under the Sun?

0|1
    0|0
    • I meant "Why don't YOU just bare it all..."

• I usually do but it's going to be raining here for the rest of the week and I need to be tanned this weekend.

• I have always been too nervous to try this. I feel like it would look really fake. Plus I much prefer the sun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never tried that. I tan well enough at the beach.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, mine are all natural in the back of the house :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it when I was a child and curious. I had some part of my arms all brown and all the other was so white XD

But if you want to do it you generally keep a bikini on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have never wanted a tan that badly. lol hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • No :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't help you sorry