Have you ever had a spray-on tan at a Tanning Salon?

Have you ever gone to a tanning salon and had someone spray the tan on you (not a machine that sprays it on you)? Did a male or female do it? Do you take all your clothes off? How long does it take and does it look real? I am going to a wedding and I want a real looking tan.

1922

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I use to go to tantastic a lot.
    It was always females that did it as that's all they had not that it matters or even thought about it, I was always fully naked as I like a all over tan. but now a few female friends do it for me at home.
    It normal last a good few weeks or more.
    I think it's looks real and I get asked if I've been away or is it my natural look.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is it safe to have your penis and balls sprayed? I want my vagina done too but want to make sure it's ok for the tanning spray to be sprayed in that area.

• Yes it's safe never had any problems or issues with it. It shouldn't be a problem for you as female family and friends have all over tan too.
      But you can always check with the people at the saloon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I had one. It was a woman. Yes I took my clothes off. It looked ok but had to keep touching it up with self-tanner the rest of the week. It wasn't especially better than if I had just used self-tanner on my shoulders, arms and legs.

I make and sell two types of bronzing body lotions that I use now to make my pasty legs look a little nicer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's wrong with pasty legs though?
      Seriously. Pale skin is beautiful. Love yourself girl..

• @amig0 Oh, the pale skin I don't mind. I'm covered in it. I am probably the most body accepting person you'll meet. So what if I don't love the skin tone and scars and splotchiness of 9 inches of my skin? I'm a goddess with flaws. We are the best kind.

• I'm glad you accept yourself.
      I understand tanning to even out skintone but not excessively tanning.
      I've never seen anything wrong with pale skin in my opinion. glad we agree on this.