What is your opinion on makeup?

I don’t wear makeup ever and I just wanted to know if it’s a turn off or turn on.

• Turn on
  • Turn off
  • Doesn’t matter to me
    Vote C
  • Depends on the technics used
    Vote D

1524

Most Helpful Guy

• A young carpenter will build a piece of furniture from wood. He will cut the wood, he will hammer in the nails, he will sand it.
    And when the young carpenter finished, he will give the piece of furniture two solid coats of paint. The two coats will cover up all the knots and grain in the wood, and the furniture will come out perfect.

An old carpenter will build a piece of furniture from wood. He will cut the wood, he will hammer in the nails, he will sand it.
    But when the old carpenter is finished, he will not paint the wood. Being wiser and in touch with the beauty of his craft, he will give the wood a coat of stain, or oil, or varnish. The clear coat will not cover up the knots or the wood grain, but instead will make these imperfections stand out and shine. The furniture will come out imperfect.

The old carpenter did not strive for perfection. He did not cover up the imperfections in the wood, but instead worked with them to give the wood CHARACTER. And in this way, no matter how many pieces of furniture he makes, no two will be the same, and he will thus be proud of every individual piece.

THIS is how makeup should be used. Special occasions aside, make-up used on a regular basis should not be face-paint. It should not be a mask, it should be used tastefully to make what you already have look good. If people notice when you aren't wearing makeup, then you were probably wearing too much to being with.
    And too much makeup screams high maintenance, which according to some studies is the #1 turn-off for most guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go all out and cake your face with make up, that would look horrible. But maybe a little make up here and there is fine. I usually keep my make up for special occasions because i found skin care to be better than make up. Girls look so beautiful without make up but they still cover it up. I take care of my skin a lot and people think I have make up on when I have lotion, vaseline, and lip balm on. Not to mention putting make up on every day can ruin your skin.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE