Do you like make up?

Do you like make up?
What kind of look do you like and what do you wear most often?

I mostly wear concealer, setting powder, eyebrow powder, mascara, bronzer/contour and highlighter.

2018

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically don't like make-up. Gets caught up in my beard, which makes things even more complicated.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i LOVE makeup omg. on a daily basis i just wear bare minerals hydrating gel creme with shape tape and a rosebud lip salve. but when i go all out i do primer foundation contour lashes, all the works! lately i have been into doing a half cut crease with stila magnificent metals kitten and that looks dope with the violet voss hg pro palette. or i do a light pink eyeshadow over the lids on a casual day just to bring out the green in my eyes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE