Do you like make up?

Do you like make up?
What kind of look do you like and what do you wear most often?

I mostly wear concealer, setting powder, eyebrow powder, mascara, bronzer/contour and highlighter.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically don't like make-up. Gets caught up in my beard, which makes things even more complicated.

1|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i LOVE makeup omg. on a daily basis i just wear bare minerals hydrating gel creme with shape tape and a rosebud lip salve. but when i go all out i do primer foundation contour lashes, all the works! lately i have been into doing a half cut crease with stila magnificent metals kitten and that looks dope with the violet voss hg pro palette. or i do a light pink eyeshadow over the lids on a casual day just to bring out the green in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Only if its used right a beautiful young lady or girl who uses everything or to much bothers me because its pointless and will mess their poors up and ruin her beauty in the long run

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like heavy makeup. I prefere natural faces.

1|1
    0|0
  • A little bit is good sometimes, but don't put more than on type and make it light

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between being beautiful and hot. Which one do yiu want to be? The more make up you put on the more fake men you will attract.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care. Some women look fine natural. Whatever makes her feel better about herself

1|0
    0|0
  • Very low key sometimes, but I prefer completely natural. Also no hair dye.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but only I a natural way, she shouldn't look like tons of make up in her face...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, I'd like my girlfriend to not wear makeup, but whatever make her happy

0|0
    0|0
  • As a dude everything I understand is boobs

4|1
    0|0
  • i don't wear it personally :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Only slappers need makeup

0|0
    3|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, I have been deceived more than once

1|1
    1|0
  • no. because I like natural beauty

1|1
    0|0
  • Lipstick looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • No makeup a girl shouldn’t need makeup as I want good genetics and butie is a good show of it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup, but a pretty girl with nice makeup is sexy!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup but I'm crap at using it. I can never do my eyeshadow and contour as well as other people I know. I mostly go for a natural look, using foundation, concealer, lip tint, mascara, and a cream blush. I reserve my dark lipsticks and eyeshadows for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love make up. On a good day, I go for foundation, concealer, powder, blush, highlight, bronzer, mascara and eyeliner, and brows. On a lazy day, just a little foundation, eyebrows and/or mascara and eyeliner (lashes are naturally long so I just curl). And during the week, just brows, eyeliner, and/or mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup. It’s amazing. It’s also cool how people can get creative and do different things with it. But I usually go for a natural look and I wear concealer, mascara, and highlight. Sometimes I do my eyebrows and add a little bit of eyeshadow and sometimes I wear lipstick with lipgloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup and I love the procedure of putting it on, I see it as a form of art.
    I'm either bare faced or I have full glam on, there's no in between for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really know how to do it myself, I pretty much never wear any except for big events

1|0
    0|0
  • love makeup but try to keep it as natural as possible

1|1
    0|0
  • I generally wear a powder foundation and lipstick/gloss. Mascara when I’m really in the mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only wear it when I’m super tired so I don’t look like I just woke up at work, and even then it’s just concealer and mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it because it helps cover up my skin condition.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why should you be ashamed of your skin condition?

Only insecure shallow individuals have problems to see someone that has something in the exterior.

The beauty comes from the inside, makes you shine on the outside, that attracts others that gives a real shine from the inside, no matter how preferable exterior someone have shitty shine kills the real beauty that in itself attracts shitt.

• I dont like makeup, mainly because of the amount of time it takes, I just wear it when I have to

1|0
    0|0
  • I do the whole face only I haven't put on fake eyelash before. I am kinda of weak when it comes to eye make-up or eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup, it's just fun. I have a simplistic look. The only unusual thing I could say is that I wear blue eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the way it feels but it can look amazing depending on who does it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love make up but I don't wear too much, just a bit of foundation, powder, eyeliner and mascara :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara and lipstick mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't I hate wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, lol, I usually just wear a little coverup and pink lipstick and mascara, but I’d love to experiment with teal eyeliner and lipstick :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes