Do you like make up?

Do you like make up?
What kind of look do you like and what do you wear most often?

I mostly wear concealer, setting powder, eyebrow powder, mascara, bronzer/contour and highlighter.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically don't like make-up. Gets caught up in my beard, which makes things even more complicated.

1|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i LOVE makeup omg. on a daily basis i just wear bare minerals hydrating gel creme with shape tape and a rosebud lip salve. but when i go all out i do primer foundation contour lashes, all the works! lately i have been into doing a half cut crease with stila magnificent metals kitten and that looks dope with the violet voss hg pro palette. or i do a light pink eyeshadow over the lids on a casual day just to bring out the green in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Only if its used right a beautiful young lady or girl who uses everything or to much bothers me because its pointless and will mess their poors up and ruin her beauty in the long run

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like heavy makeup. I prefere natural faces.

1|1
    0|0
  • A little bit is good sometimes, but don't put more than on type and make it light

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between being beautiful and hot. Which one do yiu want to be? The more make up you put on the more fake men you will attract.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care. Some women look fine natural. Whatever makes her feel better about herself

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup but I'm crap at using it. I can never do my eyeshadow and contour as well as other people I know. I mostly go for a natural look, using foundation, concealer, lip tint, mascara, and a cream blush. I reserve my dark lipsticks and eyeshadows for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love make up. On a good day, I go for foundation, concealer, powder, blush, highlight, bronzer, mascara and eyeliner, and brows. On a lazy day, just a little foundation, eyebrows and/or mascara and eyeliner (lashes are naturally long so I just curl). And during the week, just brows, eyeliner, and/or mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup. It’s amazing. It’s also cool how people can get creative and do different things with it. But I usually go for a natural look and I wear concealer, mascara, and highlight. Sometimes I do my eyebrows and add a little bit of eyeshadow and sometimes I wear lipstick with lipgloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup and I love the procedure of putting it on, I see it as a form of art.
    I'm either bare faced or I have full glam on, there's no in between for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes