Is it bad to wear too much makeup on your first date? How much makeup is enough to wear?

I'm going on a date soon and I want to look nicer but I don't want to go overboard

2115

Most Helpful Guy

• Only stop applying make up when you look like a drag queen.

Seriously why do you need to factor in how much makeup to wear.
    Are you in witness protection program? Can you make yourself a new face?
    You dont need much of at all...

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to advertise falsely on a first date. I try to keep it to gloss and a bit of highlight so I know they think I'm beautiful as I truly am before I wow them with all of the extras. Why waste our time and effort on someone incompatible, right?