Which photo looks best?

What’s best? X

• Which photo looks best?First
  • Which photo looks best?Second
  • Which photo looks best?Third
    Vote C

724

Most Helpful Girl

• They all seem a bit too posed but the third one is the best

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 24

• Honestly the third because it shows your face. Your face is not ugly by any means, I don't see acne or scarring or "unattractive" facial features. You dont need to be the most attractive girl on the planet to find someone that thinks you're beautiful and treats you accordingly. :)

• I choose the third photo as that showed your face the most. You are a very attractive girl an awsime face a great pair of legs and a fantastic body. Your hair is even great. Your a 10 out of 10. And thats not taking i to account your amazing shin tone. Another plus.

• I love the second one, although I wish your face showed more in the picture. Overall beautiful lady and scenery!

• Yuck my face is gross

• Love your face very pretty

• 3rd one got my vote

• The second one. The ocean is blue and you look like you're doing an action rather than posing which makes a picture look better in my opinion. The angle isn't so great on the third one, however; it does not look as bad as the first one. In the first one, the ocean looks dirty and doesn't blend in well with your swagger.

• Show your ugly ass face, stop hiding it. Your body is not good enough to be the focus of the image.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 6

• I like the third photo because it shows the most background, the place you are at is absolutely beautiful and so are you, your skirt draws attention to yourself because there is nothing else in the picture that is pink, your hands aren’t covering your face and your face is shown the most in it, cute outfit and lovely picture!! :)

• 2nd. Better angle and pose. Love your tan and legs O_O give them me please lol.

• No hate but I don't like any of the above. I hate the "I'll pretend I'm not looking at the camera but I'll pose to have my picture taken" look.

• It’s actually the “I look awkward as fuck when my face is in it” look

• @Kazzza: LOL, why? you look pretty.

• Uuuuh then don't take a picture? There's no point in taking it if you feel awkward doing so? It doesn't look artistic either, it's just a pretty girl in a pretty outfit.

• None because you are not looking at the camera and it looks strange. Also I think the outfit does not really suit you.

• That’s rough

• I think the skirt is too short and it looks like you are wearing it too high above your waist, that makes you look shorter. But I like the shoes and t-shirt.

• LOL, ugh... wear what you want, Hun. You look fine. I like it.

• First one. PS: I loved your skirt.

• Naaw thank you lovely x

• More from Girls
    1