Which photo looks best?

What’s best? X
  • Which photo looks best?First
  • Which photo looks best?Second
  • Which photo looks best?Third
    Vote C

724

Most Helpful Girl

• They all seem a bit too posed but the third one is the best

What Guys Said 24

• Honestly the third because it shows your face. Your face is not ugly by any means, I don't see acne or scarring or "unattractive" facial features. You dont need to be the most attractive girl on the planet to find someone that thinks you're beautiful and treats you accordingly. :)

• I choose the third photo as that showed your face the most. You are a very attractive girl an awsime face a great pair of legs and a fantastic body. Your hair is even great. Your a 10 out of 10. And thats not taking i to account your amazing shin tone. Another plus.

• I love the second one, although I wish your face showed more in the picture. Overall beautiful lady and scenery!

• Yuck my face is gross

• Love your face very pretty

• 3rd one got my vote

• The second one. The ocean is blue and you look like you're doing an action rather than posing which makes a picture look better in my opinion. The angle isn't so great on the third one, however; it does not look as bad as the first one. In the first one, the ocean looks dirty and doesn't blend in well with your swagger.

• Show your ugly ass face, stop hiding it. Your body is not good enough to be the focus of the image.

• The third picture looks the best

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...9-b963-19670fa97eaa.jpg

• Third one coz we can see ur face lol, although the lighting was better in the first one.

• They all look really good but would look even better if you were smiling and looking into the camera

• I like the first one because it's nice and sunny. Second one has the best pose. But I can't see your face in any of them.

• You look great in all but the third is best because you show your face.

I wish you were able to be more confident and enjoy being you

• You look gorgeous in all of them!!! Can't select any one!!! 😊😊😊😊

• I think your skirt might be too high up. Maybe you should pull it down a bit...

• It's a high waist skirt. That's how they're supposed to be worn.

• Third one looks good

• Why don't you have one looking into the camera?

• First, the lighting

• 3rd one is best, you look awesome

• If you are this beautiful why u were shy?

• I love the third one. 🙂

• Hold ur head up high. Be confident. Thus 3rd

• first & third

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 6

• I like the third photo because it shows the most background, the place you are at is absolutely beautiful and so are you, your skirt draws attention to yourself because there is nothing else in the picture that is pink, your hands aren’t covering your face and your face is shown the most in it, cute outfit and lovely picture!! :)

• 2nd. Better angle and pose. Love your tan and legs O_O give them me please lol.

• None because you are not looking at the camera and it looks strange. Also I think the outfit does not really suit you.

• That’s rough

• I think the skirt is too short and it looks like you are wearing it too high above your waist, that makes you look shorter. But I like the shoes and t-shirt.

• LOL, ugh... wear what you want, Hun. You look fine. I like it.

• No hate but I don't like any of the above. I hate the "I'll pretend I'm not looking at the camera but I'll pose to have my picture taken" look.

• It’s actually the “I look awkward as fuck when my face is in it” look

• @Kazzza: LOL, why? you look pretty.

• Uuuuh then don't take a picture? There's no point in taking it if you feel awkward doing so? It doesn't look artistic either, it's just a pretty girl in a pretty outfit.

• First one. PS: I loved your skirt.

• Naaw thank you lovely x

• Second. It's not as far away as the third.

• Your outfit is a ten by the way. It's trendy, cute and fresh. I'm actually stealing a few fashion tips here 😜

• Naaw thanks babe xx