Would you ever let a woman cut your hair?

Would you ever let a woman cut your hair?
I have long hair, the only reason I go to the barber shop is for a shape up & to trim my facial hair.
I normally keep everything natural.

When I walked in I saw 2 women cutting hair.
Honestly, if I had another option I would’ve turned around and walked right back out.
The lady who worked on me actually did better than the last 2 males who had cut my facial hair.

There's a reason behind that though, I think she did better because I told her what to do,
I did it my way..
the last two times my mom told them what to do
She did alright, I just have to grow out my facial hair so it’s a complete trimmed beard.

would you let a woman cut your hair?

no I’m not sexist, having a preference doesn’t mean anything.
Like 99.9% of women prefer female doctors because of their own insecurities, but it doesn’t make them sexist

• Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn’t
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I cut my own hair, but if I went to a hair salon, I wouldn't care if it was a man or a woman who was cutting my hair. They've had the same training anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My mother cuts my hair, which makes haircuts free. I have curls that reform after a shower though, so if there were any mistakes its not like it would cause any major issues.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I don’t care who cuts my hair or who my doctor is. As long as they do their job well I’m fine with either gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats very interesting and who says men have to do all the work?

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut my own hair myself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I would and have, yeah, although I mainly go to a gents' barber.

I've even had non-English speaking girls cut my hair abroad. I like to live dangerously.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t because women have a tendency to cut more off and cut it the way they want it rather than how asked even if it's close range.

If I ask for 14 inches off, it shouldn't be 18 inches off.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I lived in a different city, my hairdresser was female at a really fancy place. I now go to an all male barbershop.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Hair has been cut by a Woman my entire Life (at least i think so) so i dont see a Problem!
    It all depends on how good they are as a barber but this is Not a Question of the gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It has nothing to do with cutting hair skills

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes