How to be pretty?

I really feel my self esteem dropping. The terrible feeling when you see a pretty Youtuber and the vast majority of comments are always positive and complimenting their looks, and photogenic instagram models... it just hurts so much. 😒 When your boyfriend who you told everything to and did so much for and spoiled with the life of you, suddenly stops talking to you. When people cyberbully you and when you spent your childhood being bullied and called ugly... and seeing all of these girls getting showered with compliments can really deteriorate your self esteem.

I have been called beautiful essentially more than I've been insulted or called ugly, but I can't precisely tell if they were just trying to make me feel better or if they genuinely mean it. It's gotten to that point honestly and I just want to feel admired and appreciated... but I can't do that if I'm not photogenic or pretty enough. Do I need makeup or plastic surgery? I just wish I knew how to be pretty like the other girls... ☹

please don't pity me, this was honestly a dumb question and i was wallowing in self doubt <3 i still am, but thank you for looking out for me and i pray that none of you have to go through this

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• most instagram models or YouTube characters these days are fake, either completely loaded with makeup, plastic surgery or other various types of enhancements. Don't try to be like them, try to be yourself and love who you are, not who they are.

Having someone that you've loved so much turn on your back and treat you like garbage is a massive shocker, I have sympathy for you. If you want to talk to somebody I'll lend my ear, I'm off from school for a couple of days anyways :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • you're such a pure soul. β™‘ i would love to speak with you anytime! people like you are so rare in this clouded world. please do not ever change for anyone, you are a gem. β˜οΈπŸ’—

• I'll take what you just said and reverse it right back towards you. You're unique, you're rare, you don't need to change. If you ever want to chat private message me and we can connect friend!

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no..
    You are beautiful just the way you are no matter what..
    Don't think you are not beautiful don't think that you need makeup because u don't..
    Don't think you need surgery because u don't..
    You are beautiful just the way you are and God thinks and knows that you are beautiful to.. If people make fun of you just ignore and walk away and yes it will hurt but keep in mind that God thinks your beautiful , I think your beautiful, and if your family and friends that truly love you they will think your beautiful to... just the way you are
    And yes we ( me , God, family , friend. Those who truly love u ) say it to you
    If u want to..
    You can pm ne if u would like to I won't mind..
    Your friend your sister in Jesus Christ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And I'm truly extremely sorry for what u been through I now how u feel but extremely worse but still know..
      God and i r here for u

• thank you my dear angel princess πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• you are a precious angelic soul in this worldβ™‘ i love you forever, my beautiful princess πŸ’›

• I love you to.. I am here if u need me..
      And God is here for u to.. All u have to do is pray he will answer but probably not right away.. You are defentily a princess to πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Œ