Why is that girls never wear thigh highs?

I mean like they look good...Why is that girls never wear thigh highs??

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Little bit confused before seeing the image, here they are called "parigine" (Parisian) and they're not really really trendy
    Usually wearing jeans (not me), pants, skirts, tights (opaque, thick), shorts depending on season

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• shit makes me feel uncomfortable, and i prefer to be covered. don't really care about fashion as much as comfort. kinda feel like they bring attention too, and prefer having none. having big ass thighs don't help either

4|1
    1|0
  • Pause your anime and go to a club, you’ll see hella thigh high boots

1|2
    0|0
  • 1. I don't want to be laughed at
    2. They don't make much for thighs that are bigger than a stick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thigh highs are cute, but I usually dress very conservatively. However, I could see myself wearing them around at home for a significant other or something.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are uncomfortable and need to be adjusted all the time, and they roll down on any woman with any thickness in her thighs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see a lot of thigh boots lately, not socks though

1|1
    0|0
    • I noticed thant white girls wear very short shorts or revealing clothes more often than girls from othe races.

• They do what u mean? Some girls just not into them. Some dont consider it fashionable anymore. I do it for my boyfriend behind closed doors.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think thigh highs are more on the formal side and most women tend to dress casually in jeans and sneakers

1|1
    0|0
  • They look good but most of the time they're not logical.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally I wear them, I think it's cute. After it's not really fashionable so most girl don't wear it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wear them plenty at home, and have like 3 or 4 pairs but I hardly wear them in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is never enough girls with thigh hight huh

0|1
    0|0
  • Who says? I wear them from time to time.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think it's that uncommon.

0|1
    0|0
    • I also noticed that white girls enjoy wearing very short shorts more often than girls from other races.

• Show All
    • I know it really varies from person to person but from what I've seen, white girls and Latinas are more likely to wear very shorts and revealing clothes in public and this is based on my personal observation.

• @quyentrinh78 And I don't think that's generally true.

• Uncomfortable

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been interested in them

0|1
    0|0
  • theyre very uncomfortable

0|1
    0|0
  • Dress codes

0|2
    0|0
  • I don’t really know tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• I know!! They're so cute, and show off the Upper Thighs! I've seen 'em rarely, but I want to see more of them. (I LUHVE your picture)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not really popular in the states, just culture I guess 🤷‍♂️

0|1
    0|0
  • They do its just rare in American culture.

0|1
    0|0
  • They only look good on 2 dimensional people

0|2
    0|0
  • Dunno

0|1
    0|0
  • lol fookin weeabos...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes