Guys, what is the sexiest perfume you’ve ever smelled on a woman?

I’m always curious about this. Fragrance is a big part of my life. Ladies feel free to answer on what you feel your sexiest or date night perfume is.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite perfume is Victoria's secret love addict. It is sooooo damn good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• to be honest with you, these days, ladies use a lot of perfume, to the point, it becomes a big turn off to me, and i can't even breathe around them. if women use perfume in a limit, and not end up, using the whole bottle at once on them,, then its ok, otherwise its a big turn off, and a lot of women use very strong perfumes, and they lierally spray the whole bottle on themselves, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Love Spell literally acts like a love spell on me. Women who I wasn't attracted to before immediately get my attention. Like holy shit you have no idea how hot it gets me if a woman is wearing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marvelous Flowers by L'Occitane... the most arousing perfume i've ever encountered... it is unfortunately discontinued now but i've seen a couple here and there on ebay but very costly... the scent is sweet and grasping.. so addictive

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a strong sense of smell so I don't really like perfume much. But I love cocoa butter and lotions

0|1
    0|0
  • Red Deep by Hugo is pretty nice, Diesel fuel for life for women.
    Which perfumes do you think are nice on men?
    I do use Versace Light blue and James Bond 007 Ocean Royale, they pretty melow and not so strong. Every guy i know uses Armani code -_-

0|0
    0|0
    • My all time favourite on men is Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. On women too actually. It’s the most beautiful scent. I’d imagine it’s what a gentlemen’s club smelled like back in the day.

• Her own normal smell...

If she's wearing too much GAS MASK style fragrance, I'm worried.

Worried she's hiding something awful.

A tiny bit of fragrance is not too bad. I don't have a woman fave but a bit of Poison smells nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand what you mean. Poison is a favourite of mine. Good choice!

• One they don't make anymore. It's called Sweet Seduction by Bodycology. I ended up finding a bunch of small bottles online for my wife, it's her favorite scent too.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s such a sweet story. I’ve never smelled it unfortunately.

• Like anyone of us knows the name of a womans parfume...
    I mean it was a parfume and it smelled like parfumr

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a blueberry one I like & raspberry one too, I'm not sure what they are called though. I don't like the smell of smoke or secret deodorant though

0|0
    0|0
  • Her natural farimones, those sprays only cover up your natural scent

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a hint of anything citrus. Too much perfume turns me off. I'd rather a woman wore no perfume instead of too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hard one cuz all women have there own beautiful smell and the perfumes affect each one differently

0|0
    0|0
  • There was something which had kind of a sweet rose smell

0|0
    0|0
  • White musk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Poison by Christian Dior

0|1
    0|0
  • Coco chanel

0|0
    0|0
  • Fairmones

1|0
    0|0
  • Coco Chanel is good but by far hands down is alien

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to adore both. But then everyone started to wear them. And I don’t like smelling like everyone else. I think you’d like my current favourite Black Orchid by Tom Ford. It follows the same sort of notes as the two mentioned 😉

• I forgot to ask her

0|0
    0|0
  • Chanel 69 1/2

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting... is there a third person kinda involved for the half? 🤔

• The best perfume is no perfume at all. The only fragrance I enjoy on a woman is the faint smell of shampoo in her hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's called NONE and it smells like nothing because perfume smells horrible and artificial.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Most of them cannot not remember what they had for dinner yesterday... Do you really believe that they can recall the perfume that a woman wore? :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Coach Poppy, Ed Hardy - Love Kills Slowly. I love fruity tulip or flower smells, coconut or all natural/organic lotions like Acure

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite perfume is Paco Rabanne Olympea :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes