When buying clothes do designer labels matter to you?

• Yes, the luxurious the brand the better the quality
  • No, im a bargain shopper
  • Sometimes depends on the item
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

1632

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the item. Some branded clothes are very cheaply made, while some unbranded stuff is half decent.

An LV bag or a Brioni coat will last 20 years easily. Michael Kors on the other hand... overpriced rubbish.

• I completely agree. my mk bag handles are getting worn out and it's only been 3 years. now my Kim Kardashian handbag

• $15 I've had for 7yrs. no damage in excellent condition

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many designer items of clothing that are of great quality and will last. I justify my LV bag because I've been using it everyday for 2 years and it still looks exactly the same as the day I bought it. Although some none designer labels are just as capable of this too (if you know where to shop). To be honest, quality comes first. Whatever I purchase I have to feel is going to be worth the price in durability. I don't buy low quality items no matter how cheap, it's a waste of money.

• I can't stand lv bags. they are not cute to me and everyone has one.

• But for the price I'm sure it has excellent matierial and long lasting

• Yeah when I was your age I hated LV bags too, but now that I'm older the the fake ones are actually easy to spot I grew to really like them. The type I've got is the square print (not the LV type) and I looove it.