Do you sleep naked?

I honestly can't sleep with a shirt or pants on.. underwear sure but 98% of the time I sleep in my birthday suit. How about you?
  • Hell yeah that shit chill
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't generally sleep in much but I rarely sleep naked.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stark... :)
    Married people don't usually wear night clothes. Besides, anything you would wear twists and binds when you roll over. Yuk.
    When I'm solo in a down bag camping, then silk long underwear. Yum
    :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I know man.. tossing and turning does not go well with clothing haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No , I feel uncomfortable 😂 what if something happens and you suddenly need to leave the house (eg there’s a fire ) and you’re naked

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when there’s a guy I’m with sleeping over, otherwise I always wear at least a shirt and undies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, I can't sleep clothed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same here.. I don't see how everyone thinks sleeping with clothes on is more comfortable haha that makes no sense to me

• Sometimes in the summer or after sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I've slept naked since I got my first place back like 15 years ago, never went back to sleeping with clothing, it's way more comfortable sleeping naked.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ikr people are not living their best lives if they sleep with clothes on haha

• not always, but last night my boxers felt too tight, I felt restricted. Took em off and had a wonderful sleep, I'm going to be doing this more often. I'm always afraid a spider will crawl up my peehole but I caught a spider last night so hopefully that'll keep me safe for a while lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah same underwear are even uncomfortable sometimes I need my balls to breathe. Plus I'm one of those people that toss and turn so wearing clothes is extra uncomfortable

• yeah I started to realize that my balls were getting constricted by the fabric as I tossed and turned. I kept waking up with them all compressed and trapped in the fabric and I said ye know what, fuck this shit, I'm better than this. Sleeping bottomless is the new topless

• Most of the time yeah when I'm sleeping alone. Only if I feel I'm getting down with a cold or something do I put on pyjamas/similar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I have slept naked since I was a little kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I take it a step further, I even walk around my apartment naked. Ah, the perks of having your own place!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, feel refreshed in the morning. Cannot sleep with clothes unless it's very cold

0|0
    0|0
  • i sleep with whatever im clothed in

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Depends on how i feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I can