As a wedding guest which dress is better?

• as a wedding guest which dress is better?white peplum minidress with bijoux and tulle ruffle in back
  • as a wedding guest which dress is better?pastel mint with bijoux and sheer organdy long in back
i'm aware that many girls fantasize about their future wedding and spend time thinking and talking to people about wedding stuff but i have never been one of those girls and i've never been to a wedding before.
western culture is extremely uptight. this is refreshing.

i will be sure to mention this next time i hear anyone talk about how western culture is more free, relaxed and lacking in social pressure where you better know your "role" or else. i hear this quite often so it'll definitely make for fun conversation.

thank you for your kind responses.

4032

Most Helpful Guy

• I say A, it looks like a little more ideal for a wedding. but I doubt anyone would confuse you as the bride herself

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• white peplum minidress with bijoux and tulle ruffle in back. I think it look the best.
    It's totally ok to wear white to a wedding as a guest, I did it (I wore a skit and top white with a lots of lace and didn't have any problem).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE