Do guys really care for girls' nails?

Do you really care if a girl has long nails/ nail polish on it and so on?
Sometimes I just keep my nails short, without any colour. Is it less attractive than colour ones, long ones?

Please share your opinion

966

Most Helpful Guy

• I like nails and they should be clean AF any black shit under them huge turn off but then that's just me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, this is a lack of hygiene and I would also not like it.
      But I mean clean, shorter nails just with conditioner vs colour nail polish and long?

• I like medium length sharpened and French manicure/black polish/red. but not every day I like to see her normal too without anything zero makeup

• Thank you for your opinion 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. . I know you asked this question for the guys, but I like girls too and have an opinion on this! Lol...
    Personally, I don't understand those long claw like looking nails. It's a huge turn off. I do enjoy seeing a girl painting her own nails and getting artsy with the colors. It's super cute and I feel it really does say something about their personality and I absolutely love it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, sure! I asked mainly guys because this is what I wondering about. :)
      But that's why I left the question open for girls also so you can freely say your opinion. :)