Do guys really care for girls' nails?

Do you really care if a girl has long nails/ nail polish on it and so on?
Sometimes I just keep my nails short, without any colour. Is it less attractive than colour ones, long ones?

Please share your opinion

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like nails and they should be clean AF any black shit under them huge turn off but then that's just me

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, this is a lack of hygiene and I would also not like it.
      But I mean clean, shorter nails just with conditioner vs colour nail polish and long?

• I like medium length sharpened and French manicure/black polish/red. but not every day I like to see her normal too without anything zero makeup

• Thank you for your opinion 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. . I know you asked this question for the guys, but I like girls too and have an opinion on this! Lol...
    Personally, I don't understand those long claw like looking nails. It's a huge turn off. I do enjoy seeing a girl painting her own nails and getting artsy with the colors. It's super cute and I feel it really does say something about their personality and I absolutely love it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, sure! I asked mainly guys because this is what I wondering about. :)
      But that's why I left the question open for girls also so you can freely say your opinion. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• Yes, very long nails push me very bad. Because they are kinda announcement β€œ I am a useless person, I am a spoilt pet toy like a chihuahua. I spend most of my time at manicure pedicure saloons” however, short and medium long nails tell differently, β€œ we belong a working person!!!”

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly prefer them short and unpolished.

This is the biggest turn-off in the world:
    i.pinimg.com/.../...4597--nailed-it-nail-ideas.jpg

And while we're on the subject, I don't really care for lipstick either. Especially red, ugh...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like long nails, but beyond that I don't care. I will notice if you paint them, or change them, but I won't be upset about it and it won't change my attraction to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more important to be 'clean looking' than have long or painted nails. Meaning, as long as the nails are trimmed every once and a while, painted nice, not painted at all, or left a little long for style sake, the guys will find your nails acceptable and won't care one way or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice thing as long as they aren't too long to be practical. It's one of those feminine mystiques, but a lesser one. But it really doesn't matter to me. What matters more is that she's happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do notice, and I have my preferences, I values the courage to have them natural, but I can clearly appreciate pretty nails, although long and pointy nails are a big nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't really care about it but if the nails are clipped and are without any nail polish, that's the best look, at least to me. They just look nice especially if you've long fingers and long nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better shorter than longer, for obvious reasons, but wayyyy better when she, herself, paints them and adds details to them, love those type of girls, not spontaneous ones either but the ones that add there own unique design to them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nail polish on toes and finger nails. It doesn't matter to me if they are long. I prefer them short but painted.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not mandatory. Hygiene is always important... And that's something you want to keep neat and clean... However, having French tips and painted nails can be sexy on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nail polish screams high maintenance. For that reason, a lot of guys don't like it.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a huge turn on for me. It I think that's because my mom always painted her nails and toes. I prefer the nail polish tho and not the fake nails they get put on

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally care. The no polish isn't an issue for me, but they have to be long. That's something I won't compromise on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, personally I do. I do play with my girl's nails. She has long nails and she painted them in light colours. I love the colours she choose.
    Some decent nail arts can also be a turn on.. πŸ˜€

0|0
    0|0
    • You are the first I've seen that appreciates long nails. Kudos to you, glad people like this exist. Getting called a witch or Freddie Krueger gets old. People used to say I have claws.

• Show All
    • Actually for me it's not too bad. My nails are pretty strong and it is rare that one cracks or breaks. I moisturize my cuticles and file any edges that could get caught.

• Good for you..πŸ˜€

• I hate when they are too long, it simply looks dumb, and is quite impractical. JMO

2|1
    0|0
  • I care a bit. Long nails are stupid, and coloring them looks retarded

1|2
    0|0
  • Nails are awesome. They’re like shields for your fingers lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. Nails' natural clear color is good enough. No need for all that extra on it. You'll get more respect from me if you don't paint them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nail polish or not, I don't care. Nails kept short is preferable to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • We really don't care about nails. Most men don't notice them, unless they are filled with fungus.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. My ex had a huge nail fetish and told me it shows how well a girl looks after herself. Some men said it makes us look more feminine and beautiful

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to paint them and all... And I don't care if they do care about it or not! πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • its not mandatory to do your nails. I like when girls do their nails, its artistic and it looks pretty. Also i love seeing the different colours and when it matches their outfits im like yas girl slay

0|0
    0|0
  • I've. Woren nail color before I like it ! & I’ve also have woren. Fake nails. Those I like

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend absolutely hates it lol

0|1
    0|0
    • How do you like them to be though? :D

• @Gramer usually I think its too much trouble anyways. but i keep them neat and sometimes i have a nail polish phase lol

• Haha yea but what if you do them yourself so you won't waste time? :P

• No tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • @anuragk033 ... Can you answer please πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
    • We do care but not as much as girls doπŸ˜… it's like you are fine with nail and also without themπŸ™‚

• Guys always comments on my short nails.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do they say? :P

• Show All
    • @Gramer do you like girls nails? It last a week I say or 3 days

• Hmm yea that's semi-perma if I'm saying it correct? Yes I like the nails but I don't mind it if the gir doesn't have them, as long as they are well taken care of you know.. :)

Recommended myTakes