Updates:
Lmfao why are guys answering 😂😂😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Very insecure. They still haven't grown in yet. 😯
    Unfortunate member of the itty bitty titty committee.

In all seriousness though, just for the sake of trying to make my unwelcome post on here somewhat productive... (😂)...

Insecurities over breast size seem to be a huge deal among women.
    Women with large breasts feel they're too big. Women with small breasts feel they're too small. Women with breasts right in between aren't even happy with them.
    For the most part, we (men) couldn't care less. Big or small, they are still fantastic things that make us go from somewhat respectable human beings to drooling idiots that will do whatever you want at a moments notice. Very few men (definite minority) will consider a woman unattractive because of her breast size.

And if they're slightly different sizes, the answer is still the same. Hell, either we probably haven't noticed, or we feel extra special for getting a little bit of both ends of the size spectrum.

If you don't believe me, think of the movie Total Recall. That woman had three boobs (yes, one right in between the others), and men STILL drooled over the scene. 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol should've made it only addressed/ answerable by girls

0|0
    0|0
  • My tits are big

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

2|1
    0|0
  • yes, i dont like they are soo bouny

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all they are a lot bigger than most

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nice breast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer small breasts anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are fanf*ckingtastic...

0|0
    0|0
  • Very insecure. I don’t see them!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• My breasts are slightly different sizes. No one actually notices but I’m still insecure about it

1|0
    0|0
    • a lot of women are that way

• Guys are probably answering just to see the results

• Yeah women's breasts are usually different sizes but so long as it isn't a huge difference guys don't mind it at all. We still find them attractive. And yeah I answered because I was curious about the results

• Yup! Mine are way too big for my frame (5'2" 118lbs 32E chest) and I've gotten comments from creepy random men since I was 12. Pretty sure it gave me a complex!

1|0
    0|0
    • SHIT! It's much better than having small tits. You'll learn to love them and use them for your advantage. I'm hot, successful and have a big cock. I typically only fuck wit chics who have a C cup or bigger. She has to bring her A game if she has smaller tits than that. Hotter and more successful men are gonna go for a chic like you over a chic wit smaller tits.

• I dont have too much boobs yet but I dont care. I'll get more when I get older. I'm ok with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm alright with mine. I don't really have problems with myself physically.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No l am not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. They're tiny but I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be. I’m becoming less insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda kinda. Some people check them out. I personally don’t like how small they are.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes