I have moved and left everything to a shelter. I bought one week worth of clothes - I will wash them once a week. This is it for my summer wear?

I had a ton of things I donated to a PTSD community shelter. I have moved and am starting over. I am on a tight saving budget. Until the end of the summer this is it. These are simple, comfortable, modest enough, and i think aesthetically pleasant. I work at a NFP trauma recovery center, In a very hot humid city. I live in an area with bugs rocks and dirt roads everywhere. (B cup. 5 ft 6) Wondering about and would like to hear opinions from complete strangers :-)

It looks fine. It looks comfortable. You will be ok.
You will get tired of this quick, but it looks comfortable.
Yuck.
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1