What do you find most physically attractive about the opposite sex?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Caring nature

Someone who isn't apathetic about things.

When a girl shows (or a guy) that they have no care for anything at all, it is unattractive as hell. From a stranger's standpoint, you think "does this person care about anything? Why do they even go here? Why do they even do this? How do they even have this if all they do is nothing?"

From a close relationship standpoint such as friends or lovers, it actually has an affect on you. "Do they even care about me? Do they even care about our friends? Maybe I should just leave them alone."

1|0
    0|0
  • ME!

Yes, it's silly, but that's what I find most attractive, when they show an interest in me. It's about the me, me, me, all about the me, me, me.

Fortunately, I know this, and I do NOT consider myself any sort of "gift to women". I'm just some guy. But if a woman shows interest in me, everything she is and does becomes the most attractive thing in the universe.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love guys with big noses, a nice smile, and long hair. Mostly a nice smile (without fucked up teeth. Fucked up teeth is a HUGE turn off for me) Also guys that are taller than 5’6 because I’m 5’6.
    I’m not into fat guys at all though :/ a little chub is fine but I really don’t find fat guys attractive at all

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 234

• animated facial expressions that show spirit. Let's face it you can have large breasts or small breasts, you can have a big butt or nobody at all, but animation to your Expressions on your face show whether or not there's a tigress in there or if no one's home. Look somebody in the eye and mean what you say. It can be done without coming across as a tyrant. And it can be done without leaving yourself nowhere to go in the conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • her face, and her attitude. as long as she isn't in a bad health (on/under weight), and she behaving decently. After this, i like her Legs.

You should know: at the moment of a girl show sign of attraction for a guy, the guy will almost always like it too [unless many people run after him (rare lel)]

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. Body is also needed for me to be attracted... but face is number one. I generally like sharp features and nice eye shape. Wavy hair is ideal too.
    This girl 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Large breasts, long dark hair, very nice arms and shoulders.

0|3
    0|0
    • Awesome, another guy who finds arms attractive! Always thought I was weird for that lol. And I agree, long jet black hair makes me melt.

• @ericclayton Female arms and shoulders drive me nuts, especially when they have some meat on them. There are even times where they make me hornier than big breasts.

• Usually most of boys say, curves, booty, hair, eyes much more... but i feel like the way a girl behaves or act makes me get attracted towards her body, all those killer moves, style, expressions, way how she talks makes a boy to look her body and reimagine it again and again in a slomo makes him get attracted... but if we anlytically see her body she may look an average girl but her moves and style addsup to her beauty... its our mind thats get attracted not her physical appearance attracts you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Figure in general but that doesn't mean you have to be the prettiest beach body in sight. I like women in all different sizes. Everyone has beauty. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean no one does.

0|0
    0|0
  • big eyes with dilated pupils, but only dilated when looking and smiling at me (works even better with bitting of the lips)

sexy voice

skinny body

and call me crazy, but the ones wearing a converse with a skirt just drives me wild

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass I'm sorry but the shape bounce and feel of a nice booty is just to much for me and plus women can work hard to obtain a nice ass not matter your size unlike boobs which you can't change unless you go under the knife

0|0
    0|0
  • That they think differently than me and afford me an opportunity to see things in a new light.
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically? I'd just say an average body. Not too much butt or breasts. But the real question is, how much is too much? My answer is anything from a C and above. Butt wise, I can't really describe but I'd say an average butt

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair, round faces (but not necessarily due to high fat, but a more rounder facial structure), nipples, bellybutton, bums.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile for sure. Don't even have to look nice a girl that looks happy is so much not attractive. And then hips. I don't even see a many bad hips every hip fits the person. But the movement of the hips when a girl walks is mesmerizing

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial features, the curve caused by a thin stomach and nice hips, booty, booby, and singing voice.

Oh, and long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to have a good face first are there is no point in pursuing her any further, and girls that are super feminine that have respect their bodies which mean no tattoos etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall look, figure, hair, smile, eyes. It's hard to explain because humans are so similar, but some women get the juices flowing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big hips, thighs, and butt, the typical stuff. I'm attracted to an hour glass figure or just a curvy body type, but it isn't requirement. I've found slim women pretty attractive as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face. Body doesn't mean anything if her face is repulsive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Her heart through an X-ray
    Have to see if she has a heart
    Her brain also through an X-ray
    Have to see if she has a good head on her shoulders

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it when they are female. Ass maybe I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • A nice big juicy Richard! What... do girls have a Richard? Or was it guys who had a Richard? I forget sometimes, I get the 2 sexes mixed up! I've never been too bright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, it's size. Like. I don't know I like being able to lift my girl and put her on my shoulders or something. Not that I'm too shallow to date a larger woman, it's just preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feet, as well as the variety of boots women wear. I’d love sniffing a woman’s sweaty feet.

Also, very short red hair. Her panties (I love sniffing those too).

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s never just one thing. Many things can make a girl special or stand out more than all the others. Attraction is important but not always the number one thing!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends really. Secondary sexual characteristics are abound on the female body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs, smile, eyes, figure. That order exactly and then if she is soaked into herself like a lot of really attractive women are boom she's hideous

1|0
    1|0
  • It depends on the girl what I look for mostly is someone that keep it real with me and her eyes but mostly I like ass and breast

1|0
    0|0
  • Wide Hips with big Ass with thick thighs.
    Big boobs will be good Option.
    Round big arms is a plus.
    Must be with flat belly and small waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • First the eyes, then her face, her body and her ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I really like big hips, a nice bum goes along well with it too

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile, cute face. Physique wise- curvy and voluptuous 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 100

• Face, arms, chest and hair

1|1
    0|0
  • As for me, a "MAN" who truly behaves like a "MAN" and looks like "MAN" is "physically attractive" to me. I can't speak for others, as the choices may vary. 😇💕💘

2|1
    0|0
  • Their face. Preferably more narrow, and with a pretty smile. But I’m really a sucker for nice smelling guys, like if you leave your sweater at my house and I like how it smells, I might wear it 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • apart from the obvious (eyes, smile and all that cute stuff) the back and the chest omg so good but then I like arms and shoulders too.. it's honestly so hard to say coz I just like men too much, I like everything lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards. Love a beard. Love hairy men in general to be honest and they have to be big but not al muscle. If it’s all serious defined muscle then they spend far too much time in the gym than I would be able to 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a really big thing for tall, skinny guys he must at least 6ft. brown hair, cute face with big eyes and high cheek bones. I'm not picky at all 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Big broad shoulders! Like he will be the guy to protect me 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly love dopey brown eyes, but nice arms and hands are a huge one for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it really depends on the person! Sometimes I fall for a smile, sometimes their eyes, sometimes their arms...

0|0
    0|0
  • cute smile, nice smell, shoulders, hands, forearms, back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional vulnerability. And mouth creases when they smile. Big nice smile with those creases, like Heath Ledger👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair is always my favorite. Drives me crazy😋
    And if he knows how to dress himself
    Tattoos are hot too

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends truthfully it's not easy. I guess for me sweet arrogance lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall dark and handsome. Strong arms. Tall. Built. I also like quiet men they make good listener 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like male bodies... not any specific shape.. just any. Especially male backs lol they're just really pleasant to look at. I feel like a total creep though

0|0
    0|0
  • Their arm muscles
    Esp if he has tattoos 😍
    His face
    I like it if he's abit scruffy

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmao you're a fuckin troll
      Go back to the hole where you came from dickhead

• Show All
    • MOTHERFUCKAAA

• I just realized there's a troll here thats spamming everyone on this thread

• Arms (especially upper arms), calves, chest, and certain facial features (especially eyes).

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical
    Deep voices
    Jawlines
    Light coloured eyes
    Straight teeth

Characteristics
    Loyalty
    Honesty
    Kindness
    Weirdness

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice eyes and a great smile make my knees weak, everything else doesn't have to be better than average lol

0|0
    0|0
    • @Corpse_of_Death D'aw, you wasn't loved as a Child either were you?

• I like guys that are tall and fit and conservative / modest in how they carry themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • A well-maintained beard
    Jawline
    Perfect Hairline
    Healthy chest and posture

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and overall face perhaps. For body I love big arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything 😍❣️ Men are just so logical and reasonable especially the older ones, men have a special place in my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butts, if their funny, height is a massive thing for me and good skin (not flawless but it doesn't kill them to invest in a cleanser and moisturiser) Beards, active enough not to be fat, good hair (sometimes even long)

You know what who am i kidding i love the lumberjack look
    like Brock O'hurn, Jason Momoa, Lasse Matberg

^ Now they are real men, not these lads that jump around trying to act 'hard' or 'trendy' with all the same ice gem looking haircuts that they try force into pathetic excuses for manbuns.

I'm shallow i know but i will totally admit that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wtf, why say you're shallow? Aren't the 'lads' who are acting all hard the ones who are shallow? I can't understand why you'd insult your own sense of taste...

• Someone's probs going to call me it anyway (probs some butthurt lad) 😂

• Hmm a nice smile. A really bright big smile or sweet smile is icing on the cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • The mouth and the d**k. I thing its a beautiful part of a man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dick is beautiful?🙄🙄🤔

• Show All
    • ? Damn..
      Honestly? Or being sweet so that I don't feel bad?

• O well , as a sweet suggestion, what should I do to my torso and should I remove the leg hairs as well?

• 1. their personality
    2. their looks
    3. if they play guitar <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person I’m into at the moment, but I’d say how they carry themselves, physique, and humor, I like guys who are sensual

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually what stands out to me is their eyes and smile especially if they have dimples 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice physically toned body, nice smell and rugged unshaven looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes