What do you find most physically attractive about the opposite sex?

102236

Most Helpful Guys

• Caring nature

Someone who isn't apathetic about things.

When a girl shows (or a guy) that they have no care for anything at all, it is unattractive as hell. From a stranger's standpoint, you think "does this person care about anything? Why do they even go here? Why do they even do this? How do they even have this if all they do is nothing?"

From a close relationship standpoint such as friends or lovers, it actually has an affect on you. "Do they even care about me? Do they even care about our friends? Maybe I should just leave them alone."

• ME!

Yes, it's silly, but that's what I find most attractive, when they show an interest in me. It's about the me, me, me, all about the me, me, me.

Fortunately, I know this, and I do NOT consider myself any sort of "gift to women". I'm just some guy. But if a woman shows interest in me, everything she is and does becomes the most attractive thing in the universe.

Most Helpful Girls

• I love guys with big noses, a nice smile, and long hair. Mostly a nice smile (without fucked up teeth. Fucked up teeth is a HUGE turn off for me) Also guys that are taller than 5’6 because I’m 5’6.
    I’m not into fat guys at all though :/ a little chub is fine but I really don’t find fat guys attractive at all