Is this shirt okay to wear to school?

Is this shirt too low cut to wear to school? I'm in 8th grade if that makes a difference.Is this shirt okay to wear to school?Is this shirt okay to wear to school?
  • Yes
  • No

1219

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think you should wear it even if your school does allow it. Just sends the wrong message to all pre puberty boys.

• What message?

• This answer is bullshit. The message it sends to boys is what? This shirt is perfectly fine unless you over are an over sexual moron who thinks they can do as they please.

• Unless directly against your school policy this shirt is fine. Anyone who tells you it sends the "wrong" message, or give boys an excuse needs to realise opinions like that are part of the problem. Women don't dress wrong. Men and boys are brought up to think wrong.

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably depends how you wear it~ if you wear very modest clothes on your lower half and not show off any bare skin on your legs, then it might be ok. However if you worse that top with short shorts or a mini skirt then that would be inappropriate.

• You're shirt says "look at my boobs"
    The dudes are gonna have the wrong idea, and for freaks sake. You're in 8th grade. Even tho you look older, you might need to change your closet.
    But hey, you are really pretty. Like really really pretty.

• She is indeed! When you're as pretty as her, you really don't need to show any skin. The only skin you need to show is your face... and the guys will flock to you.

But either ways, it's her business, her body. The culture I come from wouldn't care. But of course, she needs to abide by the school dress code.