How long could I realistically pull off not buying clothes?

For the last couple of weeks I've noticed I've lost a significant amount of weight... I usually just wear leggings and t shirts. However my normal clothes don't fit me lol. Would I look ridiculous if I just wear clean gym clothes until summer when my body looks better and I've seen more results?

512

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel ya. A few years ago I went through crazy changes due to puberty and working out (my boobs became DD, my waist from 28 to 24 inches etc). At the time I was buying my own clothes, and it cost a hell of a lot. Like, I stopped buying other stuff to buy new clothes.
    I think you should invest in a really good sweatshirt you can wear, or buy a few pieces. That way you’re not spending loads of money on a ton of clothes, you can wear the same ones over and over if you wash them and take decent care of them, and repeat until you’re at your desired size.
    Just out of curiosity, what IS your desired size?

• It’s not really about money. I just don’t want to buy stuff that won’t fit me. Rn I’m at a medium and stuff is fitting too loose from my waist. I mean it’s not a specific size it’s just I want to wear super fitted clothes. I figured you I’d wait but I don't know if I’ll look like a complete dike. Lol I’m already lesbian I don’t need to look like a dude.