What do you think about girls who get a boob job?

• It usually looks great
  • If they feel more confident, it's fine
  • It's okay, but I don't think it's necessary
    Vote C
  • It looks ugly
    Vote D
  • I find a woman who gets beauty surgery unattractive
    Vote E
  • I hate it
    Vote F

1016

Most Helpful Guys

• Sometimes it's disappointing. Like with Jaclyn Glenn, she was always my favorite example of how women can have small breasts and still be a perfect ten in terms of beauty. But she got breast implants & it turns out she was always very insecure about her breast. I like that she feels better, but I still prefer her au natural self.

Most Helpful Girls

• If it look natural it's great. If it doesn't then it would look ugly after they can do what they want.
    I personally would say it's not very good to do it because of all the side effect that can happen.

• If they have the finances for upkeep every 10 years and understand that big tits don't automatically= bigger confidence... by all means go ahead.
    Can't stand boob jobs that look fake... like porn-star fake. Find a good plastic surgeon.