Girls, do you wear high heels?

If so.. Do you wear them regularly? Do you feel comfortable?Girls, do you wear high heels?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but only when it needed. Like going to party. For daily life, I don't like wearing high heels

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I wore hem before and they do tend to hurt my feet after walking with them for long periods of time (over 2 hours)
    However there arnt many occasions where I am able to wear them at. I’m already taller than most of the guys I know, and would hate to be towering over them for the night

0|1
    0|0
  • Often. If they fit well and the shoes are broken in they're perfectly comfortable. I wear various pairs around the house just because I like them and it makes them easier to wear out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them occasionally. whenever I'm wearing something pretty simple and I wanna add a touch of glam or add up to the girlyness, I wear heels

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes but only at events and to nights out. They're not exactly designed for comfort or functionality though

0|1
    0|0
  • Im more into sneakers. I wear pumps/stilettos maybe twice a year for events

0|1
    0|0
  • I barely ever wear them, they aren't that tall of a heel but I dont feel stable in them. I mean I dont have to wear any footwear and I'll trip

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I love them! They are super easy for me to walk in because I used to walk in heals all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I do but occasionally. They lose comfort after a few hrs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but not if I have a lot to do that day. I'll do low heeled boots or styled sneakers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them for work and that's it. You can find comfortable ones but its hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. I don't want to be any taller than I am (5'3")

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear boots often

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope rarely I suck at at being a girl haha

1|1
    0|0
  • Boots mostly

1|1
    0|0
  • 24/7

0|1
    0|0
  • Only wore them once in my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never worn them

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. Not comfy. That is not why we wear them :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes often

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes