Do you think Nintendo is right to re-release a classic game (goldeneye)

its for the wii only. it was originally on the 64. so its def. owned by Nintendo. but..do you think they should of left it alone and not re-released it or are you gonna enjoy being able to play a reinvented version of it

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't played it but I don't have a problem with it, they've rereleased other games before. If you think about it from Nintendo's point then why wouldn't they? They know that everyone loves that game, and most people who played the N64 one will probably buy it because they remember how good it was, and then you'll have new buyers on top of that, it really can't lose. You gotta face it most people don't have their N64 hooked up anymore, so this might be the next best thing. I'm still waiting for my Final Fantasy 7 re-release, I'd be first in line. Why do you have a problem with it?

• I dont. was just curious

What Girls Said 1

• I have no problem with that

What Guys Said 6

• I have it for N64, so I won't get it.

but yeah it's fine. new graphics, new aiming style, new features. it's basically a different game with the same story

• If they just changed the graphics and updated the control that would have been nice...

• This sn't really what they made this site for, Lol.

• Its the "other" category..i can ask whatever question I want on this site. if your not gonna answer the question, don't answer at all

• Lol OK then watever I was just suggesting if you want to talk about games you should go a website with more people interested in the topic here you probably wouldn't get many,

though I could be wrong. =)

• Obviously you were wrong.

• NO, because the new one is complete trash.

Its not the Goldeneye I played, the maps aren't even remotely the same and it looks like a completely different game.

They should have just released it on XBL or something as the original game with online.

• Great Idea. Then players can use an actual duck hunt type gun to use in the game.

• Bad idea.