I don’t think Victoria’s Secret models bodies are attractive. What does the general public think of them, minus the sexy lingerie?

i don’t think they’re hideous. They’re obviously beautiful. Beautiful faces with a lot of work going into their bodies. But, I strongly prefer the body type of say, a thicker Instagram fitness model to be cliche.
I think that a lot of their appeal comes from the fact that they’re on runways wearing nice underwear. I feel like without all that, they kind of look like any skinny girl with implants.
The reason I’m asking is because I can have that VS model body type without the 6 foot height. I’m naturally thin, but I enjoy a fitter body type. Say, Tammy hembrow or dare I say, Kylie Jenner even though I do acknowledge that she’s highly enhanced. anyway, don’t think I’m just sour because I’m fat or something.
And even though I really like my body, I won’t pretend that I wouldn’t like to be admired by people. Everyone wants that. It doesn’t dominate my life, but you know.
its easier for me to watch what I eat and go to the gym everyday than force feed myself and lift heavy weights.
So I want to know what you think of vs model body types.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find VS models the least bit attractive for precisely the same reasons you listed, as well as the fact that they all seem to have terribly masculine faces.

I do also tend to find the physiques of Instagram fitness models more attractive than any other physiques I can think of.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? They get paid to be pretty and skinny I would love to have that life lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• it’s the ideal for some men and a lot of women.

On average men prefer shorter and slightly thicker women. But some do like VS the best. Some like short and slim best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Models are hot. But I firmly understand they aren't real. I do like curves and as long as a person is healthy they're good looking to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Victoria's Secret model body types, that is what I would go for - or petite and short.

0|1
    0|0
  • A more fit or natural body type is so much better than the girls on those commercials. It is not pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don'tthink that either. They are so.. artificial. And very ugly faces.

0|0
    0|1
  • A lot of them have a pretty face, but nah tall thin girls ain't my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally agree I've always been baffled as to how they're considered as models

0|0
    0|0
  • Leonardo DiCaprio likes this

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, VS models are fucking hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think they are attractive. I like more weight

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes