I don’t think Victoria’s Secret models bodies are attractive. What does the general public think of them, minus the sexy lingerie?

i don’t think they’re hideous. They’re obviously beautiful. Beautiful faces with a lot of work going into their bodies. But, I strongly prefer the body type of say, a thicker Instagram fitness model to be cliche.
I think that a lot of their appeal comes from the fact that they’re on runways wearing nice underwear. I feel like without all that, they kind of look like any skinny girl with implants.
The reason I’m asking is because I can have that VS model body type without the 6 foot height. I’m naturally thin, but I enjoy a fitter body type. Say, Tammy hembrow or dare I say, Kylie Jenner even though I do acknowledge that she’s highly enhanced. anyway, don’t think I’m just sour because I’m fat or something.
And even though I really like my body, I won’t pretend that I wouldn’t like to be admired by people. Everyone wants that. It doesn’t dominate my life, but you know.
its easier for me to watch what I eat and go to the gym everyday than force feed myself and lift heavy weights.
So I want to know what you think of vs model body types.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find VS models the least bit attractive for precisely the same reasons you listed, as well as the fact that they all seem to have terribly masculine faces.

I do also tend to find the physiques of Instagram fitness models more attractive than any other physiques I can think of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? They get paid to be pretty and skinny I would love to have that life lol