Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?

Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

811

Most Helpful Guys

• They're cool. But women's legs can be rather nice in their own right...

• I'm not sure, I find them to be sexy on the right person when I see them, but I'm not sure if that's just because it's unique. If it was someone I saw everyday like my girlfriend or wife it may lose it's appeal.

Most Helpful Girls

• They're very artistic but I fear for what happens when these people age. Tattoos look only good on young, taut skin, and these will look tacky as time goes by.

• I love art. But I would never get a tattoo. I think I would get bored of the design quickly. Plus I would find fault with the artwork. (And it would drive me crazy! 🤪) lol 😂 Out of the three, the second is the best. I still think it needs some more detail to the elephant head... or is that a monkey? The first one is overworked/too dark. It has lost detail as a result. The third would be fun to have ‘painted’ on for like a party. Not as a permanent tattoo.