Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?

Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?Are these types of leg tattoos attractive?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• They're cool. But women's legs can be rather nice in their own right...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, I find them to be sexy on the right person when I see them, but I'm not sure if that's just because it's unique. If it was someone I saw everyday like my girlfriend or wife it may lose it's appeal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They're very artistic but I fear for what happens when these people age. Tattoos look only good on young, taut skin, and these will look tacky as time goes by.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love art. But I would never get a tattoo. I think I would get bored of the design quickly. Plus I would find fault with the artwork. (And it would drive me crazy! 🤪) lol 😂 Out of the three, the second is the best. I still think it needs some more detail to the elephant head... or is that a monkey? The first one is overworked/too dark. It has lost detail as a result. The third would be fun to have ‘painted’ on for like a party. Not as a permanent tattoo.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I love them I've seen more simple ones and more elaborate, usually larger tattoos on legs are t symmetrical so seeing these kind, that usually are is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one. I really dislike bows, or if it looks like things are sewn up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Seeing some of that kind of stuff where I am now, and I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they aren't attractive maybe some other type of tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • None are attractive, ever!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Why?

• 2d

@GreedyGiver651 It's a turn off. Like graffiti or something. They're ugly to me, any and all of them. Some can be "ok", but just ok. They are never attractive or a turn on for me. Especially on women.

• 2nd one is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like the middle one but the first and third no go for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, they look badass

0|0
    0|0
  • Even worse if its on the front of the thigh

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • They are super attractive