What do you think of this makeup look for prom?

What do you think of this makeup look for prom?
  • i love it ! 😍
    Vote A
  • too much
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm trying to go for a more dramatic look since my school is throwing an extravagant prom this year since it coincides with its 150th anniversary

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal opinion I think it is too much. It seems too plastic or too artificial. However, if you're aiming to stand out in the prom and show them all how good you are at applying makeup... then go for it girl. Good luck, hope I helped!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's too much. You should go for a more natural look. Like this:

5|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• As you can see clearly there has been used a lot of make-up... but in the blending colours... so it is not an explosion of colours (wich means make-up!) in stead... first impression is a soft kind face... beautifull and only when you focus on it, you notice the make up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Less is more. I can tell a girl is underage or an Irish Traveler if raccoons mistake her for one of theirs and share their stolen bounty. Otherwise, I’m a fan of mostly or all-natural. Dolling up more is often a screaming hint.

0|1
    0|0
  • a bit much on the make up but if she weren't to do that every single day I could deal with it for a big night like a prom, or some special occasion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks great.

2|2
    0|0
  • Is that a real human? The makeup is fine. But let's move on to the important questions. What is this being made of?

2|0
    0|0
  • First off it looks great, second women don't need make up, your already beautiful. Either girls are insecure on their looks or they simply are competing with other girls.

0|0
    0|2
    • As POTUS would put it: WRONG

• Show All
    • You wanna be a jackass really? Bitch don't nobody know what your talking about, don't nobody care so bye felicia

• Fucking are you kidding me right now? At least have the common sense to Google anything I said that you don't understand so you don't look like you have a similar grasp on the world to an 11 year old.

• If you have to cover your whole face, you've put on too much makeup... I dont trust women who put on a ton of makeup, because they are hiding stuff.. and if you don't have natural beauty. I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think, if it’s prom, you shouldn’t try to blend in

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes me thing of a fair maiden in old Europe. It's a very nice look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its beautiful. Not to much so I personally like it. Especially the eye shadow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys I know tend to think colours are a bit over the top but its really up to you, especially since that look isn't that over the top.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the mascara, I like it. Bit too much but aye if you like it go for it

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like the wing, but everything else looks good!

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice, but is too much for prom in my opinion. Prom makeup should be minimalistic in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but it could do with a bit more contouring

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it it's got an old world flair you don't often see these days kudos

1|0
    0|0
  • The pix looks great, but it would help to be as naturally beautiful as the girl in the pix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you're going for a dramatic look, i think it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its a bit much but she looks fine lol i might have a new crush lol😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that you in the picture? You look like Heather Graham

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• For her skin tone I feel it's a bit too dramatic for my personal taste. The wings from her eyeliner also make her eyes look a bit too narrow in my opinion.

One's makeup should complement what one wears as well as naturally blend in with one's skin tone. But I personally prefer a natural look over a drastic one.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks great, but it's also obviously fake.

Unless your prom is a costume ball, tone it down, at least a little, and go more natural.

But this is your night, so ultimately you should do you, what will make you happy, and whatever will give you the best night of your life yet.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really know why girls feel the need to cake their face a lot because of “prom”
    I’m not trying to be that annoying person that says “don’t wear any”
    Of course wear some. Feel pretty. Whatever. But I’d focus more on the outfit and hair. Not makeup. And definitely please don’t do spray tan.
    Looking like an orange is not attractive ❤️have fun!

2|0
    0|0
  • avoid purple colors on eyelids, as they make the eye look tired, and the face doesn't look fresh all the day, yeah they look nice on pinterest, but the reality is different... i would better recommend a smokey eye with browns, and natural colors, for a dramatic, yet fresh young look

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful but be careful with purple if your not super professional it will just end up looking like a bruise I would just suck with white and a light pink or tan for crease

2|0
    0|0
  • Too pale. It doesn't match the rest of her body right. If it was blended to the neck it might look better. It is pretty though

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends also on the dress... Match it with the dress I think

1|2
    1|0
  • Prom is for putting too much makeup on. So go how crazy you want with your makeup. This isn't even "too much", I've seen far more cakier makup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do something more glowy and dewy. More natural tones. Look up glowy prom makeup tutorials on YouTube!

1|0
    0|0
    • I would do a coppery color on the eyes, makes light colored eyes look amazing

• If your dress has a lot of detail this makeup look may seem like a lot going on but, if your dress is simple then it should be just fine

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice! I would just say leave the winged liner and ease up on the blush.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's prom!! You are suppose to be more dressed up at prom than your everyday look. So no the makeup is not too much!!

1|0
    1|0
  • Reminds me of way back in the day English makeup. Pretty cakey. I would go with a smokey eye and bronzed look with a neutral lip

0|0
    0|0
  • aww omg it's soo cute!! you sohuld totally wear it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Very dramatic, so if that's what you're going for, go for it 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • On the model, it looks a little too strong and dark. I'm sure it could be pulled off well though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyes look bruised. Not flattering for anybody

1|1
    0|0
  • It’s stunning but maybe more mascara

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, especially if your dress is purple. 💜

1|0
    0|0
    • this is the biggest mistake, to put on eyelids the same color as the dress, especially when it's about bright colors

• Love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes