Was puberty good to you?

I learned how to make pictures and how to use make up πŸ˜‚
And I look less like a patatoe because I got some curves.Was puberty good to you?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Fun fact: You haven't gone through all of puberty yet. Well might not be as fun as it sound we all know puberty. Shit ton of hormones making you feel bad and make several really bad mistakes which you'll regret to the day you die.πŸ™ƒ

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I know.
      Just curious how it was for other people.

• Show All
    • 2014 potatoes look super cute

• Hahah are they?

Most Helpful Girl

• My body has changed but my face is still the same. I still have my baby face and people think im 12 (im 17) which really sucks cuz Im short too which really does make me look like a kid.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh that's sad..
      But you will be looking 30 when you're 50 πŸ˜‰
      I can pass for 18 but I'm actually 16. Now it's great but later on it isn't.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Sure. I got taller and filled out. I got some chest hair and - ahem - other things grew. Suddenly I found girls and sex - THAT was an eye opener!!

Give me a choice of going through puberty or not - I would go through it again in a heartbeat. Yeah, sometimes my emotions would be off the charts and I would be moody or absurdly silly, and it seemed I could not go a half hour without masturbating. It was all just part of the adventure!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , I got taller than most guys and got a deep voice too , other than that I got in shape and on the flip side there were certain mood swings that I still don't like

1|0
    0|0
  • I just grew to be a giant, became stronger, and enjoy parkour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, puberty hit me like a 12 ton truck. I must be the weirdest looking potato ever

1|0
    0|0
  • Puberty hit me hard with developing and dealing with maturing sexually.
    I never matured in my face to i was in my 12th grade of High school.

1|0
    0|0
  • My voice got really deep and I became more muscular, but after that I had stretch marks all over

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but a long time after puberty I'm still getting more good looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was tough for me, acne is still really bad at 18. Although, there was a few good things

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow. It did really well on you! Well im glad it did on mine too! Hahaha but late tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow waar heb je die highlighter weg? Zulke shine heb ik in jaren niet gezien

0|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting for it

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 years isn't puberty

1|0
    0|0
    • That wasn't the question, I didn't ask about myself, I'm still going through puberty.
      Just wondering how it was for other people.

• Yeah, Puberty did a good job with me

2|0
    0|0
  • No, fucking puberty.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it was terrible...

1|0
    0|0
  • I turned into a sex god

1|0
    0|0
  • It was really cruel to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't make much of a difference xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like it was good to you. You look gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • i think i am still ugly.β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think you're through puberty quite yet, you're 16. I think it was pretty good to me too. A lot of it is thanks to braces and me acquiring a decent sense of fashion.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I'm probably not fully through it.
      But it has been nice to me, at least I'm not a patatoe anymore πŸ˜‚

• Yes and no. I was an awkward gangly kid before puberty hit. Then there were a few years in between where I had like the perfect figure, and then suddenly, the big "freshman 15" hit me when I turned 18. Boobs started growing beyond reason, stomach expanding, thighs bursting, and acne flowing. Not fun. I say I looked probably best at around 14. I could have been a model and if I could choose, I would always go back to that body.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have to say i also looked less like a dumb potato after puberty but it also brought with it some breakouts which sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes as people started treating me like a woman rather than a little girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so, my voice got less annoying at least hahaπŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • minus the whole period crap, yeah over all i did get biggest boobs in school πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I still look like a model from birth.

2|0
    0|0
  • puberty was very good to me except in the boob department

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it did.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah absolutely.