Was puberty good to you?

I learned how to make pictures and how to use make up πŸ˜‚
And I look less like a patatoe because I got some curves.Was puberty good to you?

1325

Most Helpful Guy

• Fun fact: You haven't gone through all of puberty yet. Well might not be as fun as it sound we all know puberty. Shit ton of hormones making you feel bad and make several really bad mistakes which you'll regret to the day you die.πŸ™ƒ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I know.
      Just curious how it was for other people.

• 2014 potatoes look super cute

• Hahah are they?

Most Helpful Girl

• My body has changed but my face is still the same. I still have my baby face and people think im 12 (im 17) which really sucks cuz Im short too which really does make me look like a kid.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh that's sad..
      But you will be looking 30 when you're 50 πŸ˜‰
      I can pass for 18 but I'm actually 16. Now it's great but later on it isn't.