What did you think of Meghan Markle's wedding dress for the Royal Wedding?

I thought it was simple but very elegant and classy. I thought she looked beautiful.
What did you think of Meghan Markle's wedding dress for the Royal Wedding?
  • It's beautiful, I loved it!
    Vote A
  • Meh, it was alright, nothing special.
    Vote B
  • It was ugly, not an appealing dress at all.
    Vote C
  • Other/see results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kinda odd how every forum that so much as mentions the royal wedding has so many people who express how they don't care about it.

If you didn't care so much then why is it that I find you literally everywhere? Wouldn't someone who didn't care not bother posting about it?

5|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care but I thought it was boring. I preferred Kate's, it was simple as well but it looked like it had a lot of work put into it. Meghan's... Well it just looked like fabric sewed together. Nothing special or remarkable, just boring and forgettable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I thought she looked great, why I care about the wedding is because I like seeing people being happy. And I like see dresses, I forget how elegant women can look without showing everything.

5|1
    0|0
    • I didn't think it was very elegant looking... it felt more chaste and nun like than "virgin bride." They could make been a little more sexy with it.

• Meh, elegant or not. They liked it hopefully

• The dress struck me as a lot more plain than I was expecting... this is a ROYAL WEDDING, you know? Obviously expense wasn't an issue, apparently she paid over $100k for the dress. She knew that a good bit of the world would be watching, but she kind of went for a conservative, chaste, sorta plain jane looking dress.

2|0
    0|0
  • The wedding has zero value. She'll prob cheat on him as she is a slut who's fucked a lot of guys and been married multiple times as well. What a fraud.

0|1
    10|1
  • I honestly don't care and i don't know why so many people do. I mean it's two rich people getting married. This happens all the time and only now everyone freaks out about it. There is even a goddamn movie about that stuff. In my opinion this stuff went waaaay too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • By looking at that photo, yes its very classy. These days even trannies both same sex can get married, which is so weird to look at. Watching royal families on tv is like watching the soap opera through tv (or Emmerdale).

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    2|1
  • It's a nice dress, I don't see anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • In all cases i guess it's the downfall of the royal family, race mixing and marrying a divorced woman with a child.

0|0
    7|2
  • Can we please stop talking about this wedding. What is so special I don't get it

3|0
    1|0
  • She is now your royal highness dutchess of Sussex. It's an interesting turn of events I hope they be happy together.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's few things in the world i care less about

9|1
    0|0
  • I think that this is the British version of the Kardashian family

1|0
    2|2
  • I didn't care about it. Doesn't matter much after all.

2|0
    0|0
  • A waste of good money

11|1
    2|0
    • lol It looked like a tablecloth with aplastic piece. We finally agree. xx

• I don't care tbh
    I don't know why people are making such a big fuss about a wedding

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a damn about those stupid royals.

6|1
    4|0
  • Her dress was pretty and she looked gorgeous.

4|1
    0|0
  • Where's the cleavage? It's 2018 for Christ sake!

3|0
    5|0
  • It would be much better if it was leather or latex

2|1
    4|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 44

• Very plain, it looked okay but i'm not a fan.

8|1
    0|0
  • Let's just say I hope it was cheap because it's coming out my taxes and if not I wouldn't have got such a boarding, basic dress. If I was going to be a princess I'd make sure people knew about it but besides that she looked lovely

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care but it’s not that cute which means it probably wasn’t as much money as Kate’s dress sooo less money out of the taxpayers dollars to fund their overpriced wedding so in that sense it’s great 👍🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats how wedding dressed are supposed to look. Elegant. Nice and simple. Not stupid looking with a lot of details , ringstone or a huge cleavage.

I loved it. And by the way people. Who the fuck would waste a lot of money on something you'll wear just once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too simple for my taste but as long as she liked it that's all that matters lol

2|0
    0|0
  • She was smart not to over-do it; simple and elegant. However, it is not worth the amount it was valued for.

2|0
    0|0
  • It was very cute and elegant but I still prefer Kate's wedding gown. Plus I am surprised she had zero make up, except some eye shadow. Kate had a lot of makeup compared to Meghan.

1|0
    0|0
    • Shows how pretty and beautful megan is. I feel kate is pretty too, but Meghan just has a very pretty face and how looking so pretty without make up exemplifies her good looks.

• I loved it, but then I have always loved Givenchy. Classic, understated, elegant. Nothing like those monstrosities that Diana and Fergie wore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple dress, simple ring, simple affair. Nit as lavish as Princess Diana. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • i was so disappointed. like i expected something so different... but i got level 1 of Kates dress... but she looked really pretty so its all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain Jane. no style to that dress if you can call it a dress given the money she has at her disposal. but harry seemed to like it.

1|0
    1|0
  • Not my taste personally, very modern. No lace or anything, I tend to prefer a more classic look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really my taste but it suited her and she looks great.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty. It is not "beautiful" but it's also not ugly. more could have been done, in my opinion

2|0
    0|0
  • I simply cannot see how it could possibly be valued at £100k.

1|0
    0|0
    • It has some big name written on it. If said person made a dress that looked like snot the price would still be high.

• Sadly and regrettably you're absolutely right of course.

• I thought it was a bit too simple for my tastes. Still very pretty but it needed a bit of excitement.

1|0
    0|0
  • She looked extremely beautiful. However, its too plain for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty and simple. Nothing too extravagant. Loved it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you nailed it with your description it was simple but effective and she looked good

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved it so much! It's definitely my style, I really like simple wedding dresses like this. The cost of it is kind of crazy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes