What did you think of Meghan Markle's wedding dress for the Royal Wedding?

I thought it was simple but very elegant and classy. I thought she looked beautiful.
  • It's beautiful, I loved it!
  • Meh, it was alright, nothing special.
  • It was ugly, not an appealing dress at all.
    Vote C
  • Other/see results
    Vote D

4542

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kinda odd how every forum that so much as mentions the royal wedding has so many people who express how they don't care about it.

If you didn't care so much then why is it that I find you literally everywhere? Wouldn't someone who didn't care not bother posting about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care but I thought it was boring. I preferred Kate's, it was simple as well but it looked like it had a lot of work put into it. Meghan's... Well it just looked like fabric sewed together. Nothing special or remarkable, just boring and forgettable