Guys what should I do with my hair? whats more attractive?

• Guys what should I do with my hair? whats more attractive?keep it dark all over
    Vote A
  • Guys what should I do with my hair? whats more attractive?make it lighter at the bottom
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I love dark hair but if you want to mix it up for a while that's nice. Just do whatever you feel like the most. I actually like when girls mix it up time to time. I usually don't like if it's always colored and would prefer the natural color.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what your hair is like but my ends are the least healthy part of my hair. I wouldn’t be keen to dye them and stress them more

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Just from an aesthetic perspective, fade is more appealing than solid color. I prefer a full color that's exotic rather than a natural color, but that's beside the point

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A the most but really both look good if you're looking for a change.

0|0
    0|0
  • oooooweeeee... sexy
    1 for sure... way sexier, boner material for sheeze

1 is like boner material
    2 is like hey you, fun and playful... cute

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely find the lighter at the bottom style more appealing but looks aren't everything tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • These days it is "fashionable to leave it long" , but hey it's your hair do what you want. You might try some highlights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it dark

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re fine as is is that u so pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A !!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes