Guys what should I do with my hair? whats more attractive?

• Guys what should I do with my hair? whats more attractive?keep it dark all over
  • Guys what should I do with my hair? whats more attractive?make it lighter at the bottom

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I love dark hair but if you want to mix it up for a while that's nice. Just do whatever you feel like the most. I actually like when girls mix it up time to time. I usually don't like if it's always colored and would prefer the natural color.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what your hair is like but my ends are the least healthy part of my hair. I wouldn’t be keen to dye them and stress them more

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE