What do you prefer , girls that wear make-up or girls that don't?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl. I think make-up can certainly make a girl more attractive and thus I'd be more likely to be interested in her. Even so, girls who simply don't wear make-up tend to have more interesting personalities which I consider to be more important as that's something thats unlikely to change.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• I prefer no or only a little make-up. I'm not a fan of putting on so much that it becomes like a mask. Some lipstick and a little mascara is enough.
    When that is said, I do like a strong lipstick such as a bright red.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when girls are very comfortable with how they look naturally. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a girl's desire to look better in front of a person she likes. But I'm too simple minded like that and prefer no makeup!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question.

Me personally, I prefer girls who can find the balance between wearing makeup and keeping it natural. Too much of it is too distracting in my opinion

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls that don't wear make up. I prefer to see a girl for her true beautie and not hidden under layers of face paint. How ever it does depend on body type etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer girls wearing no or only few make-up. But the best is still that she wears, what she wants :) so i got a better impression on who she is

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman who is confident with herself. If she wears make up sure, if she doesn't that's fine too. I will say this though, not a lot of women can pull off a natural look

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care what I care about is can she cook can she sow jk the only thing this should matter is how a women cares for her man when her man is suffering a battle in his mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that wear little or no make up I'd rather a girl be natural or maybe just a little eye liner or something instead of caking make up on looking like a clown

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd prefer without but at the same time a little makeup is fine just not over the top

0|0
    0|0
  • If i have to choose, girls that don't. But a little tasteful makeup, especially in the eye area is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Natural looking makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't put on too much make up

0|0
    0|0