How much do you like skinny jeans on girls?

I don't like wearing them and never really thought about it before, don't really care either way, I wear what I like, but I'm curious just how much the look is liked, they do shape the butt nicely πŸ˜‰

• Prefer her wearing skinny
  • Dont care either way
  • Prefer her wearing baggy jeans
    Vote C

2188

Most Helpful Guy

• Since I really love good booty and nice legs, I would say yes.. I am a fan! Doesn't mean I would not allow my girl to wear anything else though, lol. I can see how they are uncomfortable... but if you want to impress with your shape, then wear them on a night out ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I wear leggings and shorts I just find the material suffocates my calf's and is uncomfortable, however I do like the feeling of hot or sexy lol

• Personally I'd say it's alright nothing special but I do get a fair few compliments on it lol

• Compliments are always good! Nice :)

Most Helpful Girl

• They are okay, great for skateboarding and dancing, since not as heavily built as regular jeans.

Boot cuts are my favorite of all

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE