How much do you like skinny jeans on girls?

I don't like wearing them and never really thought about it before, don't really care either way, I wear what I like, but I'm curious just how much the look is liked, they do shape the butt nicely 😉

How much do you like skinny jeans on girls?
  • Prefer her wearing skinny
    Vote A
  • Dont care either way
    Vote B
  • Prefer her wearing baggy jeans
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Since I really love good booty and nice legs, I would say yes.. I am a fan! Doesn't mean I would not allow my girl to wear anything else though, lol. I can see how they are uncomfortable... but if you want to impress with your shape, then wear them on a night out ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • I wear leggings and shorts I just find the material suffocates my calf's and is uncomfortable, however I do like the feeling of hot or sexy lol

• Show All
    • Personally I'd say it's alright nothing special but I do get a fair few compliments on it lol

• Compliments are always good! Nice :)

Most Helpful Girl

• They are okay, great for skateboarding and dancing, since not as heavily built as regular jeans.

Boot cuts are my favorite of all

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 87

• Tbh, I've been told by my friends that they wear them cuz they look good, but some also said that they're comfy. If girls' skinnies are anything like guys' skinnies, I understand. But since the question is whether I would like em or not, I think that it would depend on the girl. If she wants to flaunt her hours in the gym, no harm. If she wants to wear baggy ones cuz they're comfy, sometimes I find them very attractive too. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with beautiful figures and nice clothes that compliment their figures. Not saying in a vulger since like they should practicly be naked but in an appropriate respectful atire. A woman doesn't need to appear to need sex attention. Just show that she has pride in how she looks and feels about herself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing tights and joggers instead. Though I think dresses and skirts are preferred to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are a girl and I'm a guy and I think you're sexy:
    If you wear skinny jeans, it will fit tight on you and your legs and your butt will look sexy.
    If you wear baggy clothes, it will fit right on you and what I can't see will look sexy.
    If you wear a skirt or dress, I get to admire your legs and your body and both will look sexy. If you wear a burka or a hijab, I get to see your face and every part of it will look sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell is that girl in the pic? Holy shit she's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • The important thing is they suit her shape. Skinny jeans on a fat chick can be disturbing sometimes. I see my SO who is kind of slim wearing loose fitted jeans sometimes. Looks gorgeous. It's all about how you wear them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like skinny jeans. But i also liked the 90s and 2000s style that girls had with baggy pants

That girl on the photo needs some meat on them bones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure they accentuate certain features but I'd rather see a girl wearing something she's most comfortable in.

1|0
    0|0
  • baggy can look good too, nothing wrong. use your style. fitting jeans in my opinion are best

1|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny jeans OFF girls. Indeed, I prefer a woman wear no trouser-like garment at all. If she asked me, I'd happily wear a kilt for her convenience.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think a good dress or skirt looks way better than trousers. But as usual anybody should wear what they like more :-)

2|0
    0|0
  • In germany this is the norm for women to wear.. so Im used to it I guess.. anything else would stand out too much or look like a woman in her 50s.

1|0
    0|0
  • While yes they re attractive they re also common
    A girl in sweatpants is such a rare sight it s almost hands down attractive by default. It is appealinf and flattering generally but change it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • They only work on skinny girls.. that’s why they have that name!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny jeans bc I can see exactly what her butt looks like and look st her crotch too- so I know I want to fuck her

1|0
    0|0
    • Jimmijo1954: I'm thinking that skinny jeans don't necessarily show exactly what her butt looks like, as tight jeans will lift her butt, and make it seem tighter than it is.

• @markscot-

• @markscott- im thinking you’re right bc I’m not even sure I’d know the difference... lol

• Don't wear what makes you uncomfortable, especially if it's to impress people. Hell, pajamas can be more attractive than skinny jeans, mostly because you're comfortable in them

1|0
    0|0
  • She can wear what she wants, but I do think skinny jeans are nice. I also wear them though. But her butt looks good in anything haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not the biggest fan of skinny jeans. And I hate baggy jeans. So for me, just normal fitting jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm it's nice, but I'd actually prefer a dress or skirt. I rarely see women my age wearing those.

Well maybe it's just because of where I live.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not that I like skinny jeans. I like curves which can clearly see in skinny jeans.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I love my skinny jeans. Wouldn't wear any other type.

3|0
    0|0
  • You have to see the whole picture.
    Some skinny jeans are good for me, others not.

I always go with a friend of mine when shopping for apparel. She can know what works and what doesn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look good on some, I definitely can't pull them off though.

2|0
    0|0
  • They're good to wear with boots. Don't really like them on me with sneakers on anything besides boots lol. I don't mind them on other girls tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only jeans I own are skinny jeans. I don't wear any other style of jeans. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to fit my butt in them :(
    #ThinAndCurvy problems
    #YogaPantsFTW

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both relaxed and skinny fit. But mom jeans are my favorite. :P

1|0