Should I trim, shave or leave it?

I trimmed it off.
So , see and tell me how does it look now.
Should I continue with trimming, or completely shave /wax it?
Also tell should I trim /shave the arms and legs?
Should I trim, shave or leave it?

Prior to trimming :
Should I trim, shave or leave it?
Also tell what to do with legs :
Should I trim, shave or leave it?
  • Keep trimming chest and stomach , leave legs and arms
  • Trim Everything including legs
  • Shave / wax chest and stomach, leave arms and legs
    Vote C
  • Shave / wax everything including legs and arms
    Vote D

18632

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay natural. I just don't get this whole shaving thing.

My girlfriend actually likes body hair on a man. She likes my chest hair and when one time I shaved my pubes, chest hair and armpits to surprise her she was surprised all right.

She hated it!! She said that she wants a man to look like a man and not like a boy who has yet to go through puberty.

She says that she actually likes to run her fingers through my chest hair and that when she licks my balls - which drives me crazy - she actually likes that, as she calls it, tickling sensation she gets from my pubes. (Since I have never been down there on me, I take her at her word. All I can say is that she does not shave her pubes and I much prefer that.)

She has even told me that she likes that I have a hairy ass and that it feels good when she rims me.

Also, it turns out there is a reason why evolution has left us with a certain amount of body hair. Researchers have discovered that pheromones escape the body when there is no body hair to hold it in. In effect, you are letting your sex appeal evaporate into space.

Anyhow, trimming looks contrived and artificial, and shaved - beyond the health issues - looks like you could not make it through puberty. Why would you want THAT look?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Women don't have body hair... and men who have smooth chest and stomach... does their pheromones evaporate?πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• I would prefer trimming, but if you were my man I would like you to be comfortable with yourself!!

• @Andytherese unhappy
      Trimmed legs and thighs as well?