Do guys like tattoos on girls?

guys what’s your opinion of this tattoo? should i get it? what do guys think of girls with tattoos? how painful will this one be, it would be my first Do guys like tattoos on girls?

527

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it you should get it done it looks great. The pain aspect it looks like the placement would put it on your chest bone so you will feel it more but everyone has to suffer a bit for their art

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Most tattoos over bony areas tend to hurt more, and I assume that the sternum would definitely be an uncomfortable place to get tattooed, but that depends on your pain threshold.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE