How do you stop caring about what others think?

How can I love myself again? How can I feel pretty again? How can I stop caring about what other people think?

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• So hear me out. I hated myself for a long time and didn't think I was good looking and depressed and all that shit.
    What I did was every day I would shower and stand in front of the mirror naked. I would then force myself to compliment myself, call myself sexy, smack my ass, get silly. But after awhile I didn't even have to lie to myself, I just felt happy and confident. "Fake it til you make it."

Most Helpful Girl

• There you have the answer, take time out to evaluate yourself to make *you* feel better, everyone has flaws and if you want to change something it must come from you not from pleasing anyone else. people might just be picking on you coz they are negative about themselves i. e they don't truly love themselves with their own flaws so they pick on others, usually it's a taught behavior. They treat you as they have been treated, find people who are more postive and can validate your worth with compassion and true concern. The rest are just losers, they aren't helpful, lose 'em and be happy. Or just ignore and wake up each day postively thankful for the things you are good at and love yourself. Example, you may have beautiful feet, hair, smile. Or whatever, motivational self-tslk and good friends.