Do you think this dress is too mature looking/conservative for an 18yo?

Do you think this dress is too mature looking/conservative for an 18yo?

0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks great. In fact, it looks better than anything that most people tend to wear daily. This outfit is elegant, stylish, cute and fashionable. Sure, it's not something you would wear on a daily base, but it looks good. Whether it's comfortable, that's something I can't tell, since I have no experience with it.
    The only odd things with it is a) the shoes are a bit too white, but not much of an issue. And b) the pink bag that doesn't fit in the picture at all. The bag is the wrong style.
    Overall, it's pretty good.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but at the same time it’s likely not going to turn many heads. This outfit has no special features to it, so while it is a classic outfit, it lacks a wow factor.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’d suggest different shoes and possibly some statement jewelry.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 94

• Neither too mature or too conservative. I don’t think you can ever be too conservative if that’s your thing. Certainly a younger woman can wear some outfits a mature women cannot but a young girl can wear anything I think and pull it off. In certain instances I think a more mature/conservative outfit is appropriate like church, graduation and formal gathering. Save the sexy revealing outfits for date night and going out with the friends. This is just my opinion though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your outfit looks like you are going to an official dinner or some ceremony like a wedding or something, it is appropriate for those occasions but not for going out on a weekend with your friends I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t know about the rest of the people commenting, but you’ll look good no matter where your going... unless it’s the beach, you might be over dressed for that xD.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good in my opinion. Gives off a mature and elegant vibe. And generally people act like what they wear. I'd date someone with that kind of fashion for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think it looks perfectly fine. It looks flattering, it looks elegant, and it looks comfortable,

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the perfect balance. Attractive but not too revealing.

0|2
    0|0
  • WTF! No! I wouldn't consider this dress necessarily conservative. The word you're looking for is classy. And no young girls don't have to look like hoes all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are comfortable in it, then it is perfect for an 18 y. o. Your style is yours. Rock it proudly.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really. I think it is fine. Why would you want to look like other teen girls in their ripped jean shorts, LuLuLemon yoga pants, and tank tops?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all although I would not go with those white flats.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I find that very sexy especially on younger women cause it makes them seem more mature and intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That dress looks good no matter what age you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly love that dress and it fits you perfectly! That style is classy on women of all ages and you can’t go wrong. Cute shoes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look super mature! Like a super rich business owner!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks incredible. It just oozes sophistication and class which to me at any age as an adult is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. You don't have to have your boobs out for a dress to make you look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all I really like the dress holy it think the opposing colours look great on the body that it is portrayed on

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's fine. Dress how you want within reason. Looks like normal attire to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion. It's a great dress for a day out shopping or even to wear to work but not to go to a club.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks really pretty. Love those flats too

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• Taking into account the shoes - not really...

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not too mature. &there's no such thing as dressing too conservatively lest you make a dress out of the confederate flag. I will say that the fit of the skirt is odd. It looks like you're wearing the wrong size.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks mature. And honestly, I prefer these types of dresses because these days, people show too much skin when they don't have to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think this is an amazing dress. I'd rather wear these than any of the slutty dresses

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I think it looks nice, very classy. Especially fitting if it is for a formal event.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all
    Ita graduation, you can lool just as mature as you want
    Its way better than these dresses that you look half naked

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious? what kind of strip club type females are you hanging around?
    that is considered fine!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought it was really cute tbh
    Congrats on whatever you received the flowers and gift for however (assuming that is you in the picture)

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love it, although I would change the shoes if I were you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ankles are showing. You're not being modest enough.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not at all. True beauty is classic and usually modest.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice on her and it's fine. No need to show skin if she doesn't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • throw some heels short or tall to dress it up more if u want but u look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, i think that for an 18 yr old, she looks very presentable in that dress❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot. It looks great on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • She’s looks great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Add some accessories and wear high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It looks sassy and classy. 😉😊

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all. It needs heels though, not flats

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls