Do you think this dress is too mature looking/conservative for an 18yo?

4395

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks great. In fact, it looks better than anything that most people tend to wear daily. This outfit is elegant, stylish, cute and fashionable. Sure, it's not something you would wear on a daily base, but it looks good. Whether it's comfortable, that's something I can't tell, since I have no experience with it.
    The only odd things with it is a) the shoes are a bit too white, but not much of an issue. And b) the pink bag that doesn't fit in the picture at all. The bag is the wrong style.
    Overall, it's pretty good.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but at the same time it’s likely not going to turn many heads. This outfit has no special features to it, so while it is a classic outfit, it lacks a wow factor.

• I’d suggest different shoes and possibly some statement jewelry.