Which type of look do you prefer?

the photos are just examples, to get a idea.
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Edgy look.
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Classy look.
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Sporty look.
    Vote C
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Girly look.
    Vote D
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Ladylike look.
    Vote E
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Tomboy look.
    Vote F
  • Which type of look do you prefer?sexy look.
    Vote G

3582

Most Helpful Guy

• Edgy. Though that edgy photoed just is sad to look at. Its pretty much as it appears. A preppy model trying too hard to look edgy for a fashion shoot. Throw in 70s leather jacket, mix in 2000s grunge, add a thick choker for good measure, and too faded jeans and you get that painful photo. Too much eye shadow, some blush, and looks like light lip gloss, yet eyeliner is minimal. Normally Id just keep things short and to point but that image just irks me..

Most Helpful Girl

• These are "stereotypes". Sexy doesn't mean a leather mini skirt and bralette only.
    Girly doesn't mean a Pepto bismal pink obnoxious fluffy tulle dress

I would do a combo of all.. except tomboy. I left that in my middle school years when I was shy of developing my curvy form and getting male attention