Which type of look do you prefer?

the photos are just examples, to get a idea.
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Edgy look.
    Vote A
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Classy look.
    Vote B
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Sporty look.
    Vote C
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Girly look.
    Vote D
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Ladylike look.
    Vote E
  • Which type of look do you prefer?Tomboy look.
    Vote F
  • Which type of look do you prefer?sexy look.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Edgy. Though that edgy photoed just is sad to look at. Its pretty much as it appears. A preppy model trying too hard to look edgy for a fashion shoot. Throw in 70s leather jacket, mix in 2000s grunge, add a thick choker for good measure, and too faded jeans and you get that painful photo. Too much eye shadow, some blush, and looks like light lip gloss, yet eyeliner is minimal. Normally Id just keep things short and to point but that image just irks me..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• These are "stereotypes". Sexy doesn't mean a leather mini skirt and bralette only.
    Girly doesn't mean a Pepto bismal pink obnoxious fluffy tulle dress

I would do a combo of all.. except tomboy. I left that in my middle school years when I was shy of developing my curvy form and getting male attention

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 81

• In my opinion a woman is more than the clothes that she wears. To truly read into her would be to understand body language and social demeanor as well as the kind of friends she has in her circles. But if you must know among these pictures here I like the sexy one 😘

2|0
    0|0
  • Edgy and Classy are my favs
    Sporty looks like trash
    Tomboy girl is pretty, clothes aren't flattering buy could be practical depending on the activity
    Ladylike and Girly look like neither to me. Ladylike looks like a bank uniform and Girly looks childish.
    And sexy... ? That's not sexy, that's a tramp stamp.

1|0
    0|0
  • PrincessPie would the emo look be classified under the edgy look? If so, I pick that.

Also I bet you're the Girly look. I'm right aren't I?

1|0
    0|0
  • What are you comfortable in?
    If you aren't comfortable in them you doesn't wear them up, that makes you give shitty nonverbal signals and energy signals.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I don’t feel like girls dress strictly in a box in real life. I also don’t think I pay that much attention to what she’s wearing either.

1|0
    0|0
  • classy>ladylike>sexy>girly
    The rest I'm indifferent too.

God, we guys are really spread out.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sexy look all the way.. maybe just maybe followed by the tom boy look because usually the SEXY is underneath LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard choice. I prefer either the edgy or classy look.

2|1
    0|0
  • I see no option of “Naked Look.”

3|4
    1|0
  • I voted the classy look. I also like the girly look, but of course living in America you can't always dress that way so many of the women here wear shorts and jeans and that's also a nice look

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess A B and E though A doesn't look "edgy" (whatever that is)

1|0
    0|0
  • Class is my number one priority. Class means educated; class means stylish; class means manners; class means respectful; class means grown the f*** up... and thus sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the messy look in girls.. loose cloths.. messy hairs.. beautiful eyes.. and a charming smile.. thats all i want.. each and every girl is beautiful in her own way..

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy, classy, girly and sporty all work, at their various appropriate times!

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay classy Princess...
    https://youtu.be/MgGCIZi1UjY

1|0
    0|0
  • Girly look i like the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • The sporty, edgy and the sexy one, the classy one looks a bit too snobbish

1|1
    0|0
  • I love edgy sporty and tomboy. But it all depends on the girl. I like the type to break the norm and sporty is just hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sporty can be sexier than Sexy WITH a more voluptuous body

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 34

• Tomboy, edgy, classy looks

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the day, the occasion, and my mood.
    Generally I would say I usually dress edgy/casual. I wear a lot of black and band shirts. I almost always have Converse on. However, when I have the chance to dress up I love to look classy and ladylike.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm somewhere between girly and sexy. I dont like to show to much or look slutty and I really like looking cute so I normally try to find a nice balance between sexy and cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted for A but usually mix it up with a girly shirt or skirt but will wear a shirt with my favorite band on it or one of my skull t-shirts.. Some days I will dress like a tomboy.
    No matter what it's either Edgy look or Tomboy look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its really hard since I dont fit into anyone bracket but these days I try hard for the classy look but I seesaw between edgy and classy so its a tie. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The "sexy look" looks more like a slut. I'd say you made a pretty bad generalization in that category.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a jazz era neeerd.

Swing skirts with buttoned blouses all day -

er'y day.

1|0
    0|0
  • First one is more my everyday look so I'd go with that one

1|1
    0|0
  • Edgy
    But i think all styles can me great depending on how they are matched

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I’m a mix between edgy and sexy tbh so I guess those are my faves but none of the pics shown here looked like something I would wear

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually do the Tom boy or edgy look but some days when I feel like it (or need to), I go for the classy look

1|0
    0|1
  • I like all of them but for everyday look I prefer simple t-shirt tucked into my high waisted jeans/shorts. I style myself very 80s-like :'D

1|0
    0|0
  • The tomboy look just looks so fun! Like you can do whatever you want and you’re free... almost..

2|0
    0|0
  • Tomboy, girly, sexy, and edgy

3|0
    0|0
  • Classy and ladylike look the best.

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess the sporty one is closest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Edgy and tomboy, 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know

1|0
    0|0
  • Ladylike look for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Ladylike clothes with an assertive character.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes