Where can a girl get a tatoo that you would find hot?

1255

Most Helpful Guys

• Well you know where located you know under the panty line basically do you know if you're saying the back of every okay I'll buy it hey by the way my son is one of the best tattoo artists on the West Coast yeah he's the bomb he works at art junkie so if you want to get set up go on the art Junkie website and ask for Dallin Hubler you know it really matters what Inky used to you know I mean the ink they use are they never babe do the highest class you can buy in ink and he's he's been an artist since his 5 so you know what you do anything you want to use suicide girls in emo girls whatever goth just flock to him and he needs a good girlfriend too but you have to be Latina so if you're white or Asian or whatever hate me not going to get a sniff so don't even mention it

• I was watching F. R. I. E. N. D. S. a few days ago and Rachel's little heart tattoo on her hip was sexy. That's only relevant because it's the only tattoo I've ever seen that I've found to be attractive. That's not to say I find other women's tattoos unattractive though, I like tattoos, it's just that that specific instance is the only time I've ever found myself aroused by one.

Most Helpful Girls

• Behind the ear is sexy something small, cause over time a big tattoo turns green and looks gross, so something small is always cute.

• If you want to permanently mark your skin, do it for yourself not for others to like it.
    This is your body