Where can a girl get a tatoo that you would find hot?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well you know where located you know under the panty line basically do you know if you're saying the back of every okay I'll buy it hey by the way my son is one of the best tattoo artists on the West Coast yeah he's the bomb he works at art junkie so if you want to get set up go on the art Junkie website and ask for Dallin Hubler you know it really matters what Inky used to you know I mean the ink they use are they never babe do the highest class you can buy in ink and he's he's been an artist since his 5 so you know what you do anything you want to use suicide girls in emo girls whatever goth just flock to him and he needs a good girlfriend too but you have to be Latina so if you're white or Asian or whatever hate me not going to get a sniff so don't even mention it

1|0
    0|0
  • I was watching F. R. I. E. N. D. S. a few days ago and Rachel's little heart tattoo on her hip was sexy. That's only relevant because it's the only tattoo I've ever seen that I've found to be attractive. That's not to say I find other women's tattoos unattractive though, I like tattoos, it's just that that specific instance is the only time I've ever found myself aroused by one.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Behind the ear is sexy something small, cause over time a big tattoo turns green and looks gross, so something small is always cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to permanently mark your skin, do it for yourself not for others to like it.
    This is your body

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• I dont, in most cases, think tattoos are sexy. I think a person's attitude and persona are sexy and if tattoos are part of that then they can be. But, that's just this this deathmetal-hippies opinion. Love and light.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much anywhere that isn't on her hands, neck or face. I find tattoos on women a turn on as long as they're well don't and not generic/basic/trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer no tattoos but if she has them as long as they have some symbolism to them then it is super "hot"

0|0
    0|0
  • The tattoo would look hot anywhere on your body if it just suits you well : as for me , I think that it would look really good on her ribs or on the back of her shoulder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Along the side of her body is usually sexy to me. Or on her ass is sexy as well. But usually, what it says or suggests is more sexy than where.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere I love tattoos so placement doesn't matter it's what she chooses that tells you something about her

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex has a small sexy devil that appears to be looking over the top of her panties to one side of her pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder, legs, or on her ribcage on the side or under her breast. Ultimately it's going to be the tattoo itself and the style, not so much the placement

0|0
    0|0
  • Rib cage, inner hip, wrist is nice but I would necessarily say that’s hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewww... I fucking hate tattoos on ladies... it looks gross... they look like a stripper or raped around 100 times..

1|0
    2|1
  • Anywhere, provided that the tattoo itself is beautiful and creative.

0|0
    0|0
  • In and around her pubes, her anus, and her breasts as long as she is willing to let them be seen, especially inanround her pubes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like tattoos. I would prefer if she didn't had any.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can tattoo the same colour as your skin colour. That will do the trick

0|0
    0|0
  • I like every tattoo so she can get it at a tattoo store

0|0
    0|0
  • Neck , face , arms , chips, legs , tits , literally everywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • arm, I overlook looks, the person is more than just looks

0|0
    0|0
  • It does not matter to me I find girls with tats hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder, arm, leg, collar

0|0
    0|0
  • Ribs

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Welcome to Gag Town and Best of Luck.
    Left shoulder, Heart or Butterfly. Small and All. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I once saw a tattoo on this girl it was on her back shorder and after it made a kinda necklace line going down her spine am not gay but that was totally hot.
    And also underboob area

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get a tattoo because you like it. Not just because men find it hot.

But. I have on my ring finger a small tattoo. And on my ankles

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess anywhere is game unless above the butt - the famous "skank stamp"

0|1
    0|0
  • On someone else!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yakuza girls...

0|1
    0|0
  • Collarbone, back, or wrist

0|0
    0|0
  • Back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got one on my boob

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a tattoo on my ass that I got when I was 18... it’s really small and can be covered lol my boyfriend was really surprised when he noticed it 😅

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes