Do you think all the atractive people got a big ego?

I'm in good body shape and some people tell me that I most have an increased ego, what is not truth (that explains the anonymous, lol). Do you think everybody does?Do you think all the atractive people got a big ego?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Would have been interesting to see this as a poll question. Like @lomimore said... not all, but most.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I forgot to do the poll

Most Helpful Guy

• i have a lot problems with coinfidence and everything but im super ripped and "great looking guy" how girl consider me as. And i have 0 confidence to approach any girl and i reject almost everyone cuz im too scared, sad life..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No, because some attractive people werent always attractive and puberty/weight loss helped them so usually they are more humble and modest because they didn't have an entire life of being attractive

0|0
    0|1
  • No I know plenty of super attractive people who aren't egoistic at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah my ego is average

0|0
    0|1
    • I've seen you and you are not that atractive as people I meant

• Show All
    • Lol your ego is way much bigger than you think as well

• I’m being sarcastic

• Not all but most

1|0
    0|0
  • I think mostly the ones who were attractive from the get-go and social enough to get praised on a weekly basis are the ones with huge egos. But people who got attractive over time (puberty, weight loss, etc) are less egotistical about it (even a little bit shy/awkard).

0|0
    0|0
  • No I really don't

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i was ugly, but changed, so now i give an embarrassed "thank you" and change the subject when people compliment me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No only the atheist ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all, but most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good looking and I have issues too

0|0
    0|0