Do guys on here wear pink? girls what do you think of guys who wear pink? I think I will buy a pink t shirt tomorrow? who is from the uk? USA? Europe?

Will the pink look ok with this denim jacket?Do guys on here wear pink? girls what do you think of guys who wear pink? I think I will buy a pink t shirt tomorrow? who is from the uk? USA? Europe?Do guys on here wear pink? girls what do you think of guys who wear pink? I think I will buy a pink t shirt tomorrow? who is from the uk? USA? Europe?Do guys on here wear pink? girls what do you think of guys who wear pink? I think I will buy a pink t shirt tomorrow? who is from the uk? USA? Europe?Do guys on here wear pink? girls what do you think of guys who wear pink? I think I will buy a pink t shirt tomorrow? who is from the uk? USA? Europe?Do guys on here wear pink? girls what do you think of guys who wear pink? I think I will buy a pink t shirt tomorrow? who is from the uk? USA? Europe?
Updates:
Should i buy the white one or pink? I’ll buy pink because white clothes can get stains.
Should I buy the pink for the denim Jacket tomorrow? Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont mind at all when a guy wears pink. Looks cool tbh.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Cute! Love guys who wear pink.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes