Are you into tattoos?

Why people love to have tattoos is it a sign of something or remembering you of something? I wonder Are you into tattoos?Are you into tattoos?

735

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 34

• some people get a tattoo because there's a meaning to it and then there's those that get tattoos for no meaning other than because it attracts attention. a person who loves human history would see a tribal tattoo to be very meaningful, they see it as something that connects it their ancient ancestors. in the past when we homosapiens united together, without racism, to fend off our human like cousin species together, for the warriors tribal tattoo in the past, each tribal marking means he made 1 kill, and it is what tribal tattoo means for them. but then like starting 10 to 20 years ago, there were a bunch of guys who noticed girls loved tribal tattoos looks. so they took advantage of this, got completely meaningless tribal tattoos and fucked it up for everyone else that actually got the tribal tattoo because they loved human history, for cultural reasons, or whatever the reason was.

the same thing still happens even today with all different kinds of tattoos. people get them because either everyone has them like the flock of birds tattoos, some people got them because they love to go bird watching, it's their favorite hobby and passion. but, people have been getting them for no meaning at all other than because everyone has been getting them lately and eventually a meaningful tattoo becomes meaningless because idiots fucks shit up for others all the time.

• I had this one done back when i went to Brazil to see Sepultura live.

It`s also the first Metal band i`ve listen to, and that actually got me into metal music.

So i had their Tribal (logo) inked, as a token, and also as remembrance

• Yes I have two and am working on a sleeve. They have to be unique though, I've seen more than enough butterflies on the lower back for a lifetime :p

• wow i like guys who have a tattoo they look hote actually 😍

• I've just got my valknott on my arm and a Catarina on my left ribs so far but Ill be starting work on a left sleeve fairly soon.

• Lovely 😍

• I don't have one, but I like them, especially when there's deeper meaning to them

• I am covered in tatts and every single one tells a story but that is a personal thing that most people wouldn't understand. I think you have to have tattoos to fully get it.

• Nope. If something's significant, you shouldn't need to put it onto your body to honor it.

• For some tattoos are just designs. But for some they are a way to print a memory or a meaning or a way to interpret themselves. Yes I love tattoos, meaningful ones.

• Good tattoo is turn on for me on girls if on body Right way yours are sexy

• Tattoos mean different things to everyone. I like tattoos on other people because I think they look cool and its artwork on display. But the reason I have tattoos is because each tattoo means something special to me or resembles a part of my life that had a large impact on me. Another thing I like to tell random strangers as the reason I have my tattoos (if I dont want to pour my life's story out through tattoos) is that if they see a painting they like or has meaning to them, they buy it and hang it up in their house and only people that enter that specific room can see it. I get it tattooed on my body for the world to see it.

• Yes tattoos are something that can hold many feelings or memory

• Never interested in tattoos. Hadn't really had any meaning as to why i should get one or two.

• not for me as yeeaaoooww that would hurt

but I like em.

not for me to have one

but on others it's kinda cool

• I think there are many reasons as to why u get a tattoo but just think about it before u do cause it on there for good

• Tattoos can be hot, but it really all depends on what and where

• I only have two right now but I LOVE seeing them on chicks if they're done well

• Sure, depends on what type of tattoos.
    If you got tribal tattoos, I can't be associated with you.

• Absolutely... I have 7 HOWEVER under no circumstances do not ever put your boos name on u..

• No. I don't like them.

• I don't care for it.

• Yes I am tattoos are awesome

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 7

• My first were two stars, I got them because I always thought stars were lucky. My second was a flower that I drew. My third was a butterfly, I like the beauty and freedom of a butterfly. My last and most recent is a feather with birds and a Beatles lyric that says "take this broken wings and learn to fly", it's one of my favorite songs and it's my favorite lyric from the song.

I would love more but I'm too broke lol :(

• I'd love to have my whole arm tattooed. For me, tattoos have a meaning for me (like a picture of my cat). For some people tattoos are just cool looking pictures. For some they're memories. It depends.

• Tattoos are only good if they are done well and have meaning. A drunken holiday tattoo is not tasteful.

• Most people have tattoos because this certain Motive has a deep meaning to them, but there are also some people that just want to follow a trend

• Yeah i would love to have a tattoo on my arms and on back mostly.

• I have one, it's to always be reminded

• If there cute like yours then yes on me no.