What do u think of Melania Trumps's jacket which she wore during a visit to detained immigrant kids?

First Lady Melania Trump has once again come under fire—this time for her choice in outfit for a visit to see migrant children at a Texas border detention centre.
She wore a jacket which critics are slamming as "horrifically tone deaf" and "hugely insensitive."
What are your thoughts about it? What do u think of Melania Trumps's jacket which she wore during a visit to detained immigrant kids?
Neither am I shaming her nor am I criticising her. I am just for your personal opinions. That's it
*asking

5584

Most Helpful Guys

• I’m not a big Trump supporter, but I sincerely doubt she was wearing that as some sort of way to insult the children. I dunno what it was for—whether a message to the media or whatnot, but it seems ridiculous to assume it was an anti-children statement. Seems like a hasty conclusion.

Was it a bad decision to wear the jacket? Yeah, probably, considering the meaning is pretty vague... but I still don’t believe the meaning/intention is as extreme as what some say it is.

I feel like both sides want ultimately to not put the children in harm’s way or whatnot. I honestly don’t buy the mud each is throwing at each other. It’s just a matter of finding a solution that resolves the issue well (i. e. illegal immigration), but also does so without hurting innocent children.

• I highly doubt she wore the jacket to insult immigrant children and I have greater doubt that it was a message for the media. Both sides appear to be lying on this. The more likely possibility for me is a rather simple one: She still struggles a bit with English, so she didn't take into consideration the words on her jacket. I mean hell, her campaign title was "Be Best"... If she cannot even formulate a simple phrase correctly, I doubt she's knows English too well. The jacket was definitely a stupid choice to make, but a mistake, nonetheless. I don't think she's deserving of so much heat for a mistake. And this opinion comes from someone who absolutely detests the Trump administration and finds her essentially pointless in all this.

Most Helpful Girls

• People seriously love to make issues out of nothing. She could of worn top saying "f##k you" doesn't mean she isn't trying to do something postive. And I don't even support trump or Hillary. I couldn't care less about the Amercian election. But people seem to overreact to every single thing that happens.

I think there's more important messed up stuff to focus on going on in America. Like the actual kids themselves. Instead of her jacket.

Also OP im saying people in general make issue out of nothing. Not saying you. This is just your question. This was my opinion about it

• I think it was in very poor taste, given the current situation... I did read it was directed at the media however there are better ways, times and places to make those kinds of statements. She’s a wealthy woman, she has stylists, advisors and her position calls for every single piece of her wardrobe to be scrutinised both by their own staff but also the media.
    To wear something with that slogan across the back of it at a time where their country is divided over children being separated from their parents when she could have chosen ANYTHING else is going to make a statement. Whether or not that was intentional is irrelevant - it’s insensitive and they know better

• they didn't do it randomly lol... they knew the shock factor on the day off...
      its clearly don't intentionally to get people first talking about it... to get the media talking about it then after the media has made a ton of claims... you have trumpet just simply tweet out that its for the media...

I mean thats poet lol

• @TripleAce it’s something alright 😜 don’t know if poetic is what I’d call it.
      I think just find it weak - if she wants to make a statement then make it, and make it clear instead of an ambiguous slogan on a shitty $38 sack she normally wouldn’t be caught dead in. If you can’t be clear on your intent then people are going to make up their own, and in the current political situation it really does seem like it’s against the families affected. Whether what they have done is right or wrong, whether them being separated is right or wrong for the First Lady to literally wear a jacket saying she doesn’t care then refuse to make it clear what it’s about? Nah.
      Trump speaking for her is even weaker, she has a platform, she has an audience and she should learn to use it independently or just be quiet