No makeup, a little bit, or all made up?

Which one looks better? No makeup, a little bit, or all made up?No makeup, a little bit, or all made up?No makeup, a little bit, or all made up?
  • No Makeup (First One)
    Vote A
  • A Little Bit (Second)
    Vote B
  • All Made Up (Last)
    Vote C
  • Other/Doesn’t Matter
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh well thanks! Haha i think thats a compliment
Wow thats awkward, didn't mean to post that as an update 😂

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• You look really good in all of them, I think that if you ever go out you should only wear some mascara because your skin and eyebrows are already perfect

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• They all look good, tbh.

Different occasions call for different looks, I know, but I honestly think each picture looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer all-natural, and the first looks the best. Why do women need all that shit, and hide their natural beauty? Same with the shampoos and washes, and all the flowery shit, that covers how you naturally smell. It just confuses things!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see much of a difference in either of the pictures. You are very good looking, you have good facial features and so it won't really matter whether you do make up or not. However yes if you do make up then it will surely increase your attractiveness.

Hence I will choose option C as my vote. However you can keep your hair well maintained and have a better hairstyle that would make you look even more attractive.

Just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the best look is the second with just a little makeup on. Button spend casual time with you, I like no makeup. You have a natural beauty that is so pleasant to look at.

Of course, the most interesting is the last one because of the great cleavage. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But you look so beautiful in all of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, you don't even need make up...
    I mean do girls like you exist..

1|0
    0|0
  • All three look great.
    You look very beautiful without makeup on but just as lovely with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter because you're really beautiful 😍🀩

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot and cute in all of them, you don't need anything

1|0
    0|0
  • No, or moderate.
    And learn to rotate your pics, and take them from further away. Now I have cramps in my neck, and I feel really uncomfortable with you staring back at me through the computer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved your 2nd picture the most
    You look damm hot and gorgeous in this picture
    Then I loved third one which is beautiful
    And last is 1 at one where your looks are simple and cute
    In short all pictures are lovable to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean you look good, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the middle one

1|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna lie I really like the all made up look you look so pretty. But your no make up look is also really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • The little bit one is perfect, but the first pic is really beautiful too. I n your case less is more when it comes to makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen very carefully...

Better natural and unflawless without makeup than unnatural and flawless with make up.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're really without makeup already. It's perfect for most situations.
    For going out i'd recommend a little bit make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty. A little make up is flattering, but I'd stay away from heavy makeup. You look good with no makeup too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even with make up, you somehow still felt natural to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, all looks work great. But if I HAD to choose, I'd choose a little bit of makeup.

The point of makeup is to actually make you look BETTER. Lots of girls/women go over the top with it, creating an unnatural look... but natural looking makeup that just simply covers up dark spots and accentuates the facial features looks better than no makeup could ever look.

So there you go.

Then I rank no makeup and all made up equal. It depends on the situation, really. It'd be weird to use the all made up look every single day to every occasion... but it'd also be a bit weird to use the no makeup look for more formal occasions where you're supposed to look "all glammed up."

The little bit of makeup works every time, though. Can't go wrong with it, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah you look good either way.. not too many can pull it off without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucky for you , you naturally attractive so anyone goes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it natural as you can get an your very gorgeous so no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • None looks best in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I can’t tell which is which

1|0
    0|0
    • Sure, let’s say it’s a compliment. But honestly I’m mentally challenged when it comes to makeup. I don’t know the name of anything or what goes where so it’s hard to know what to even look for

• Oh hahah thats fine most guys are

• Your makeup looks great! I like full makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • All made up is πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great in all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't pick between none and a little bit

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • your eyes very nice

1|0
    0|0
  • All or no makeup.. πŸ’›

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• You look good either way, I just prefer the minimalist style personally :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all of the pictures but i choose the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever makes you feel more confident!!! It's to make yourself feel pretty and confident! I personally think all of the looks are awesome though!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'd look like you I wouldn't even bother with makeup lol Seriously, you're stunning. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty no matter

1|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • All Made Up

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good either way because of your skin