Is this cute for an anniversary dinner?

Is this cute for an anniversary dinner?

We’re going to dinner and a movie. Is it not formal enough? The restaurant we’re going to is quite nice. But I want to be comfortable for the movie and dinner. Cause right after the movie we’re walking to dinner. It’s close.
Lol nobody noticed I was on the phone for almost 24 hours straight

1229

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I thin it’s very nice and a good mix of formal and fun at the same time. The matching top/skirt makes it’s more formal but since it’s a skirt and midriff it’s also fun and should be very comfortable. If you pair nice shoes and a fancy purse with it, it can be more formal too. I think he will really like the outfit. It would make my jaw hit the floor 😉

• Geez.. What was you doin on Facetime for almost a full day? But, Yeah it looks cute.. Not got a nice mix of casual and formal.. 8)..

Most Helpful Girls