Is this cute for an anniversary dinner?

Is this cute for an anniversary dinner?

We’re going to dinner and a movie. Is it not formal enough? The restaurant we’re going to is quite nice. But I want to be comfortable for the movie and dinner. Cause right after the movie we’re walking to dinner. It’s close.
Updates:
Lol nobody noticed I was on the phone for almost 24 hours straight

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I thin it’s very nice and a good mix of formal and fun at the same time. The matching top/skirt makes it’s more formal but since it’s a skirt and midriff it’s also fun and should be very comfortable. If you pair nice shoes and a fancy purse with it, it can be more formal too. I think he will really like the outfit. It would make my jaw hit the floor 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Geez.. What was you doin on Facetime for almost a full day? But, Yeah it looks cute.. Not got a nice mix of casual and formal.. 8)..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 10

• Please, are you attending a dinner and a movie or a night club? For me, a once piece outfit casual but comfortable and sexy. I can make it work and so can you, girl.

2|0
    1|0
  • no it's a bit trashy, and movie theaters are often cold so this wouldn't be practical

1|0
    0|0
    • What’s trashy about it?

• Show All
    • oh that's better, but movie theaters are pretty cold to wear that though, the AC can be brutal!

• Girl it’s hot as hell outside. I definitely don’t mind the AC cranked all the way up

• I Never Noticed that but this Outfit for Dinner? No Winner. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute but the cotton fabric makes it look too casual. Like something you'd wear when you want to look pretty at the mall.

0|0
    0|0
  • No is that a joke.

2|0
    0|1
  • More like for a bar.

3|0
    0|0
  • How were you on the phone for so long 😱

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy but in a goin to the club kinda way