Girls, which sneakers look better on guys? and what do u think of the first one?

I have been wearing Puma suede since a long time and it was the top 2 pair that got women's attention after the Adidas stan smith. I was thinking to give the Nike cortez a try but I'm not 100% sure yet because of its round shape. I would dress it in a hipster ish way but I was wondering what y'all think?
  • Girls,  which sneakers look better on guys? and what do u think of the first one?Nike Cortez
  • Girls,  which sneakers look better on guys? and what do u think of the first one?Puma Suede

12

Most Helpful Girls

• I donโ€™t like the shape of the Nike ones, too round. Puma Suedes are classic, you canโ€™t go wrong with those in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yes! thanks for sharing

• Second look better. The toes on the first look weird.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Totally agree! thank you