Girls, which sneakers look better on guys? and what do u think of the first one?

I have been wearing Puma suede since a long time and it was the top 2 pair that got women's attention after the Adidas stan smith. I was thinking to give the Nike cortez a try but I'm not 100% sure yet because of its round shape. I would dress it in a hipster ish way but I was wondering what y'all think?
  • Girls,  which sneakers look better on guys? and what do u think of the first one?Nike Cortez
    Vote A
  • Girls,  which sneakers look better on guys? and what do u think of the first one?Puma Suede
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I donโ€™t like the shape of the Nike ones, too round. Puma Suedes are classic, you canโ€™t go wrong with those in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yes! thanks for sharing

• Second look better. The toes on the first look weird.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Totally agree! thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Hate Nike, they torture kangaroos for their hide to make their shoes. But both styles are ugly and say the guy wearing them has no athletic ability. Those are walking shoes only, get a real pair of sneakers and get active!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the first best. I think it depends on the outfit. Kswiss look good always

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont like the first ones. I agree with @xopretinha. I think the puma suede probably look better on a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Noke Cortez looks like a standardbred and the Puma Suede looks like an Arabian.
    Sorry, horse breeds. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring about fashion too much is superficial

1|1
    0|0
  • Going in another direction, New Balance!

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes!! I am digging them

• I prefer the second pair

0|1
    0|0
  • Def suede

0|1
    0|0
  • Nike Cortez looks nice.

0|1
    0|0