Have u ever thought about getting piercings?

What do u think about it? Would u get it if the pain isn't involved? Which would u get?

4529

Most Helpful Girls

• I have 10 piercings.

Soon to be 11 or 15, Im debating on eyebrows, since they are kinda a manlier piercing. I just have great eyebrows lol

* I have a labret (one side of lip pierced,) going to get a spider bite and snake bite so I can rotate styles. Like one day wear only a hoop, next day snake bites, next day spider like that.

*7 holes in my ear, two are gauged

* Belly is pierced

* Nose is pierced

Getting a medusa sometime in August.

I have really great lips so the lip piercing, and future ones look very pretty flattering.

PAIN:

Belly was still the worst - I couldnt stand up straight or breathe well for like an hour after lol The initial poke was enough to make you go "OW," and clench your jaw for a 1/2 second.

Lip is 2nd most painful. The needle goes through that really tender part of your mouth skin that lines your lips. Its a stinging pain, that continues a week or so with healing. Not the greatest feeling being snagged onto your shirt by accident.

I was being an idiot and swapped out the stud for a hoop only a day later lol and upon squeezing it closed, my fingers slipped off and instead crushed the fresh piercing.

It was like my jaw got electracuted it hurt so bad.

I wore the hoop anyway lol

Nose I pierced myself with a safety pin. Because I was 15 and being sneaky. Nose piercings barely hurt. You tear up due to the needle passing through that weird piece of skin in your nose that feels tickly and itchy at the same time πŸ˜‚

I have a very professional job, and all are easy to hide with clear retainers.

I upload my face and paint piercings on it to see if they will look okay when I get them. I suggest doing that first before getting one that will look awkward or ugly on you.

• No. When I was little I got ear peircings. I don't know what happened but I remember feeling pain around the pericing area. My mom tried to take out my earrings out and it hurt a lot to the point where it started bleeding. To this day, I have small gold hoop earrings and have never taken them out... if I do try to them out, it will hurt like a b and will bleed out. Even turning the earrings hurt my ears.

I'm scared that if I get pericings anywhere eelse, this might happen to me again. :'( If anyone knows how I can get help on this then please let me know. Been dying these past 20 years trying to get rid of the pain.

• ^everyone, this is what you are risking when you violate the body

• Dang I was little, geesh. I didn't know what was going on. You can't blame me.

Most Helpful Guys

• I have 6 its great and i have a high pain tollerence so i mean not really.
    I have an industrial my tongue my eyebrow and both my ears.

• No. I wouldn't get piercing anywhere on my body. But, I have already had expirience with it because my sister has piercing on her nose. It hurts. Like a lot. Even watching lol. But it is like getting earrings, but it hurts more and bleeds more.
    -iMonstaa