Have u ever thought about getting piercings?

What do u think about it? Would u get it if the pain isn't involved? Which would u get?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have 10 piercings.

Soon to be 11 or 15, Im debating on eyebrows, since they are kinda a manlier piercing. I just have great eyebrows lol

* I have a labret (one side of lip pierced,) going to get a spider bite and snake bite so I can rotate styles. Like one day wear only a hoop, next day snake bites, next day spider like that.

*7 holes in my ear, two are gauged

* Belly is pierced

* Nose is pierced

Getting a medusa sometime in August.

I have really great lips so the lip piercing, and future ones look very pretty flattering.

PAIN:

Belly was still the worst - I couldnt stand up straight or breathe well for like an hour after lol The initial poke was enough to make you go "OW," and clench your jaw for a 1/2 second.

Lip is 2nd most painful. The needle goes through that really tender part of your mouth skin that lines your lips. Its a stinging pain, that continues a week or so with healing. Not the greatest feeling being snagged onto your shirt by accident.

I was being an idiot and swapped out the stud for a hoop only a day later lol and upon squeezing it closed, my fingers slipped off and instead crushed the fresh piercing.

It was like my jaw got electracuted it hurt so bad.

I wore the hoop anyway lol

Nose I pierced myself with a safety pin. Because I was 15 and being sneaky. Nose piercings barely hurt. You tear up due to the needle passing through that weird piece of skin in your nose that feels tickly and itchy at the same time πŸ˜‚

I have a very professional job, and all are easy to hide with clear retainers.

I upload my face and paint piercings on it to see if they will look okay when I get them. I suggest doing that first before getting one that will look awkward or ugly on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. When I was little I got ear peircings. I don't know what happened but I remember feeling pain around the pericing area. My mom tried to take out my earrings out and it hurt a lot to the point where it started bleeding. To this day, I have small gold hoop earrings and have never taken them out... if I do try to them out, it will hurt like a b and will bleed out. Even turning the earrings hurt my ears.

I'm scared that if I get pericings anywhere eelse, this might happen to me again. :'( If anyone knows how I can get help on this then please let me know. Been dying these past 20 years trying to get rid of the pain.

0|1
    0|0
    • ^everyone, this is what you are risking when you violate the body

• Dang I was little, geesh. I didn't know what was going on. You can't blame me.

Most Helpful Guys

• I have 6 its great and i have a high pain tollerence so i mean not really.
    I have an industrial my tongue my eyebrow and both my ears.

2|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't get piercing anywhere on my body. But, I have already had expirience with it because my sister has piercing on her nose. It hurts. Like a lot. Even watching lol. But it is like getting earrings, but it hurts more and bleeds more.
    -iMonstaa

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 43

• I want to get a nose piercing but I’m honestly afraid of the pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a nose piercing but took it out cus I didn't like it anymore

I would get another ear piercing but that's later.

0|1
    0|0
  • I loved piercings when I was younger and wanted to get a lot. But that was because I was more into the sexy and rock style. I still like them, but now I am more into the elegant and feminine style and so glad I haven't got any in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, many times. I think piercings are pretty neat. If there was no pain I'd get tons of piercings. I currently have my tongue and ear lobes pierced. Had my bridge pierced previously but because of complications I took it out. I'd consider getting septum, nipples, eyebrow, medusa, and a hood or clit piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually love the whole experience of getting pierced. I have three sets of ear piercings and I would love to get my tragus pierced but i’m not sure mine are big enough for it to make sense/be safe. They make fake tragus earrings though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just have my ears pierced but I really want to get my lower lip pierced.
    But I have heard it is prone to infections, so I don't see it happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my nose my ears my nipples my belly button pierced

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol my friends and I are planning a group nipple piercing ha ha we are still debating though. I have tiny ass nipples, like they will stab my heart by accident just tryna get those things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Lol the first nipple didn’t hurt but the second one hurts

• It’s not that bad tbh

• yea it hurts. im getting more at the end of the year tho, like a lot more lol.

i'm getting double helix, double auricle, industrial, double lobe, tongue, lip, double brows, another horizontal one on my next brow and maybe a nose piercing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The pain never stopped me from getting them in the first place

0|1
    0|0
  • Aside from ears pierced, I have nothing else pierced but thought about nips, but don't wanna risk the change in sensitivity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 27

• Piercings are stupid. I can elaborate if anyone wants. When you get a piercing, you are telling the world that you are a superficial person who cares more about looks than about functionality

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no piercings at all! The only piercing I would consider getting is the standard earlobe.

I may get that done on both ears in the future, since I really like jewelry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah septum, snake bites, both nipples, both lobes stretched up and down depending on jewelry I wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Kind of not all for it anymore, because of religious views but i would get a septic ring, tounge ring, snake bites, and ears peirced. Think those would be cool on me :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Thought about it... yeah. Ended up getting my ears pierced because my ex kept telling me to get them. But... it's not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm way past thinking about it. I have a few piercing. There's not that much pain involved. If I got another it'd be my bridge.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pain is part of the fun, if you are two afraid of pain to get a piercing than you are a wuss and don't deserve the piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't see the appeal especially as a guy

I think it can be sexy on girls though depending on where they are

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I was born with a hole in my ear the goes all the way throughs so I don't really need to get a piercing seeing as I already have a natural one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that I got a tattoo recently, yeah definitely. Pain isn't the problem. I'm actually getting a lip piercing soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes