Which dress or skirt do you think is the most practical out of these?

The first two are skirts, the second two are dresses.

Which one is most practical in your opinion?

Kate Beckinsale in a maxi dress... can't go wrong with her style...
Kate Beckinsale in a maxi dress... can't go wrong with her style...

Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
P. S. You can push play on a video to get a better feel for the clothing item if you so wish...

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Aesthetically I think B looks the best and most attractive. Practicality I think C because I can see someone wearing it for literally any occasion. The robes/kimono is a definite no in terms of practicality and definitely not casual either. It looks like something you would wear to bed. The first one I would say is the most common that I've seen of those 4. Pretty practical, but I don't see it being as versatile as C or as aesthetically pleasing as B.

1|0
    0|0
  • A i would say is an elegant skirt, something you can wear for example even to an office as well as a party and is rather "secretive" as in it does not show much, it covers the hips so you cannot see that much curve

B on the other hand shows off a bit more, coming more to a regular trouser

C i do not really like, though it suits thin body types :)

D looks very comfy and casual!

hope i helped a bit ^^

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think B. It's both the prettiest to me, and also navy blue as a color goes well with a lot of other colors. The splits make it easier to move in and do things in. And it can be very dressy and formal with a fancier shirt, but also quite casual with a casual top.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear skirts but I think that C is the most practical.
    By the way, you can put photos directly in the poll, it's easy, when you open the photo (in google chrome), right click on the picture and select "otvori sliku u novoj kartici". Then just copy url above the new tab, and paste it in the poll option. It works in most pages, but if it doesn't work, you can download the photo (with Postimage application) and upload it in the poll.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• The first two were fine but there was nothing great about them. C was I think the best over all, and D was just... well to be polite, I didn't like it but that's just MY opinion xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked them all, and the ladies who were wearing them. So you probably don't want my opinion, haha 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the last one.
    But I can already see how the seam in the back will start pulling apart after a few days of wearing.

1|0
    0|0
  • C was the only one I liked.

A) looked like an awkward hippy
    B) reminded of a nun
    D) just looked like a fancy bath robe

C) is the only one I considered to be a proper dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say A.
    In part due to reasons that is probably best not discussed in this section of the site.
    But most definitivly A.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the green one! I would think that a woman could wear that just about anywhere and feel properly dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think that any if these skirts/dresses are practical.

1|1
    0|0
  • ,, D,, all are very nice but ,, D,, is the only one that is practical. Its modest without being frumpy but you can bend down work what ever without showing everybody your body...

0|0
    0|0
  • i like c. there was a woman wearing that dress at the British grandprix and every man there was looking at her

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are all practical and are very beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirts and dresses aren't practical.

4|0
    0|0
  • Clicked in the wrong place. this one is crap!!

0|0
    0|0
  • C

was absolutely stunning

1|0
    0|0
  • C you can put a top on and go to most any place.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fist and second are nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 2 are so boring

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I chose B; I think it's sleek and goes with most items in my closet for work.

If I wore dresses, I'd day D. It looks the most comfortable.

C looks like cheap stretchy material and is open in weird places. I'd probably be adjusting all of the time to make sure nothing spills out. Not fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like C, specially the way it looks braless and commando. Which as a matter of fact is the way I usually go, braless and commando. So, the best option for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just out of practicality per your question, I say B. A is a little see through making it less practical for many scenarios.

0|0
    0|0
  • i liked B the best ~ elegant skirt for meetings as well as casual hangouts which is practical in every situation

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably order ‘C’ in s bunch of different colors. It looks stunning and sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • My personal favourite is the second one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them all.

1|0
    0|0
  • The khahi dress, definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • B is best

1|0
    0|0
  • B seems more practical but its out of stock