Which dress or skirt do you think is the most practical out of these?

The first two are skirts, the second two are dresses.

Which one is most practical in your opinion?

Kate Beckinsale in a maxi dress... can't go wrong with her style...

P. S. You can push play on a video to get a better feel for the clothing item if you so wish...

1419

Most Helpful Guys

• Aesthetically I think B looks the best and most attractive. Practicality I think C because I can see someone wearing it for literally any occasion. The robes/kimono is a definite no in terms of practicality and definitely not casual either. It looks like something you would wear to bed. The first one I would say is the most common that I've seen of those 4. Pretty practical, but I don't see it being as versatile as C or as aesthetically pleasing as B.

• A i would say is an elegant skirt, something you can wear for example even to an office as well as a party and is rather "secretive" as in it does not show much, it covers the hips so you cannot see that much curve

B on the other hand shows off a bit more, coming more to a regular trouser

C i do not really like, though it suits thin body types :)

D looks very comfy and casual!

hope i helped a bit ^^

Most Helpful Girls

• I think B. It's both the prettiest to me, and also navy blue as a color goes well with a lot of other colors. The splits make it easier to move in and do things in. And it can be very dressy and formal with a fancier shirt, but also quite casual with a casual top.

• I don't wear skirts but I think that C is the most practical.
    By the way, you can put photos directly in the poll, it's easy, when you open the photo (in google chrome), right click on the picture and select "otvori sliku u novoj kartici". Then just copy url above the new tab, and paste it in the poll option. It works in most pages, but if it doesn't work, you can download the photo (with Postimage application) and upload it in the poll.