Any tips on how to maintain healthy, fast growing hair?

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep hair healthy and split end free? I have curly hair and straighten it regularly which I know takes its toll on my locks. Also, any ways on how to grow my hair out fast?

Thanks guys!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Rub McDonald's french fries on your head. Scientific studies have found that if you do that to a bald person it acts like rogain.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Ok, invest in a SILK night cap, this keeps hair from rubbing against the pillow that causes hair to fall out, bald spot, split ends etc. And as a person with curly hair myself, this keeps your culs protected and protects against knotting that can cause hair to rip out. The silk of the cap helps to also protect your hair from static, which is why you need a SILK night cap. Also, to keep it nice, I use Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie, this will help keep your hair from drying out, because showering and the night cap may do that, but this will also help protect the curls. To keep hair long, Biotin pills can also help!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok so first heat damages ur hair and slows the growing process so at least try to cut down i use to use heat on my hair all the time but i eventually cut it down by a lot i only do it maybe once every three months or less or just on special occasions. Im pretty sure u already know this but when u do apply heat use a heat protectant spray or some type of hair oil. Try using more hair masks im still trying to do that maybe every two weeks if u want maybe once a week just be careful make sure its not a very strong abrasive hair mask. I dont know how often u cut ur hair but i would recommend at least every six months some people do it more or less but it depends on ur hair and preference if u want u can maybe try every 4 months. Another suggestion is even if u dont use heat i would still recommend using a hair oil it helps so much just dont put to much. I know some people think this is gross but try not to take a shower everyday maybe every three days? It really helps so that ur hair builds more oil which helps. Someone else pointed this out but cold showers does help i dont remember why or how but it does. An extra step to take if u want is vitamins for ur hair (biotin). But in my opionion the thing that helped me the most was washing my hair way less trust me🙂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Cold showers 🚿 use conditioner regularly shampoo like every three days don’t straighten or use products for growing hair you can take biotin supplements and being healthy overall

1|0
    0|0
  • Do oiling as mich as you can. Avoid doing too much of shampoo. Go for egg and curd on hair. For more growth give ur self onion massage on your head

0|0
    0|0
  • Explore the world dude get out of your telecommunication devices and see the world for now you will know all your answers

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend once told me, she had split ends in her hair, which is why she kept her hair, short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take care of it as in brush it and wash it

1|0
    0|0
  • Oil them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes stop messing with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave your heas

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• eat brewers yeast. seriously. makes hair shiny and soft and strong. i ate it after weight loss from illness. just ads a supplement. its heavy in protein B vitamins and other stuff. it made my hair grow back thicker and glossy and i even grew new baby hairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • it denps on ur hair type but generely don't wash ur hair everyday like twice or even once in week ( no its not disguesting ) , don't straight ur hair ( its the worst i swear) , let it dry naturelly or with cotton t-shirt , oils and rice water helps too. also... i don't kow it its true but my friend cut a tiny bit of her hair tips every full moon under the light of it she said it helps the hair grows.. by the way her hair is a bless..; sooo tall , thick and as dark as the night... god bless it <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Get regular trims to keep your hair split end free. Invest in a good heat protector if you’re straightening your hair a lot. I like Aussie Hair insurance heat protecting shine spray or Not Your Mother’s Beat the Heat thermal protection spray or All Eyes on Me 10-in-1 hair perfector. I don’t have any recommendations for growing your hair fast as I’m trying to figure that one out myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • A hair, skin and nails vitamin complex with biotin, collagen and horsetail extract will do for inner growth and health. Argan oil for split ends. African royal hot six oil is better though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a deep conditioner every week, trim your hair every 6 weeks, don’t wash your hair everyday, don’t dye your hair, don’t use any heating tools on your hair like straighteners or curlers and eat healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Massage your hair with Pure olive Oil with garlic before shower, let it rest at least 2 hours before showering and after put some coconut oil to get rid of the smell once per week, you will be surprise.
    Also avoid shampoos with sulfate and silicon. Avoid heat. Avoid too much product. If you want to maintain and define more your curls, u can use ( after shower ) gel of linseed, try to find something bio or make it home by yourself.
    Last thing, put more protein on your plate, it helps for hair growth. ( also nails )

0|0
    0|0
  • Biotin! You wanna take vitamins with only biotin in them bc they will have more biotin. More than 5000mg is ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • There are products that help the hair to grow faster and stronger

0|0
    0|0
  • Silk Therapy, look up on Google it is amazing it helps your hair so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Get Jamaican black castor oil and do a hair mask overnight at least once a week

0|0
    0|0
  • Two words. Rice water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Argan Oil Shampoo and Treatments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vitamins, hair treatments, coconut oil

0|0
    0|0
  • Which hair are U talking bout?

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid using heat

0|0
    0|0
  • Big chop

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't straighten it with any heat products that's probably the worst thing to do every day. Instead use a product to straighten it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes