Are short girls more attractive than tall girls?

I am a tall girl and pretty much believe this is true so I'm pretty sure most of humanity prefers and likes short girls. That's just how it is.
  • Yes
  • No
Wow a lot of answers! And I know that most people voted no but about 51 guys voted yes. But no opinions about it haha.
Well a lot of men voted yes , shows that the height preferences go both ways for both genders. And at least some men were truthful in their opinions !

2375

Most Helpful Guys

• It's kind of a win-win. The guys feels like a protecter and the girl feels safe and protected.

I think the biggest hurdle for guys when thinking about a tall gorl is that almost every girl wants a guy taller than her, and guys want to be attractive to the woman. It doesn't feel great to feel unattractive even if they themselves don't care about her height, and that's bound to turn many guys off

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys date girls either out of insecurity or just preference. I also think some people look goofy being tall or short and others don't.