How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?

I'm 5'5". I wish I was two inches shorter.

4686

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 5'6, and I don't really care either way. The way I see it, as long as there is a shorter girl out there, I'm fine--and there are plenty of girls shorter than 5'6 in the world. Of course, the taller you are, the more options you have.

However, being short has its advantages... for instance, I only have to put on about half as much muscle density as the average guy in order to look ripped. Meaning, I could do in 2 years what a 6'0 guy could do in 4 years.

• 5'8"

I look like an oompa loompa next to a basketball team. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I could practically shop in kids clothing section to pick out my own clothes.

I am so short, that if I went to a laboratory, the scientists would have to use their telescopes to observe me, lol ๐Ÿ˜…

Most Helpful Girls

• 4โ€™11โ€ I love my short self โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•
    It is annoying sometimes seeing everyone so much taller than I am but honestly, I wouldnโ€™t change my height if I could.