How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?

I'm 5'5". I wish I was two inches shorter.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 5'6, and I don't really care either way. The way I see it, as long as there is a shorter girl out there, I'm fine--and there are plenty of girls shorter than 5'6 in the world. Of course, the taller you are, the more options you have.

However, being short has its advantages... for instance, I only have to put on about half as much muscle density as the average guy in order to look ripped. Meaning, I could do in 2 years what a 6'0 guy could do in 4 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'8"

I look like an oompa loompa next to a basketball team. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I could practically shop in kids clothing section to pick out my own clothes.

I am so short, that if I went to a laboratory, the scientists would have to use their telescopes to observe me, lol ๐Ÿ˜…

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• 4โ€™11โ€ I love my short self โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•
    It is annoying sometimes seeing everyone so much taller than I am but honestly, I wouldnโ€™t change my height if I could.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 84

• 6'2", I'm ok with it. When I was younger I hoped to be 6'8" or so because I was a ball player and hoped to be a power forward. I'm content now but 6'4" would probably be more to my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'5 1/2 197cm and my girlfriend is 6'3" 191cm. I am fine with my height and hers.

2|0
    0|0
  • Solid 6 foot, couldn't be happier. Except when I'm playing basketball, wish I was taller๐Ÿ˜ญ

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10. I perfectly happy with the height that I am

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'7 (200cm), some girls really like it, so that's a positive. In general I feel like I intimidate people a bit too much.

2|0
    0|0
    • Wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'd be looking you like the Empire State Building with my height ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜

• I am 6'6 and I like my height but hight is not a talent and I have not totally decided if it is a curse or a blessing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5 and I am content with it most of the time but at other times I do wish I was like six foot tall because when you're on/in airplane, bed, shower, or a car it can be quite uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 Ft... For the most part I'm happy wit my height.. Although 6'3 is the perfect height in my eyes.. LOL..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10"/178cm - I'd definitely rather be at least 2-3 inches taller (probably wouldn't want to be more than 6'5" or so) but there's nothing I can do about it so I just deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just shy of 6' tall. I would like to be about an inch or so taller

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'7 I am happy with it, besides that I cannot get clothes that fit. But others seem to be not oke with it. I wish they where not such primates

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'0 (183 cm) and I'm perfectly happy because I'm tall but not too tall even though I wouldn't mind being a little taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11" which I'm fine with I wish I was an inch taller really for no other reason than to accurately say that I'm 6 feet tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1" most of the time it works well, sitting in the back of a car or going into attics/caves not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10 and I'm 200 pounds. I'm trying to lose fat around my belly. Man is it difficult...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1 and I like my height, and I always found it weird that girls want to be shorter, especially since the average male height is around 5'10.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 like my height sometimes want to be maybe 2 inches taller other times I'm content and pleased with my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 1 cm under 6' and its really annoying, it makes me pretty tall however I think it makes me look very short in mirrors

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 12" good for me. I could be 5' even and not complain. I am me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5 and no one is happy ever thats the nature of humans... We pity what we have... And crave what we dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 44

• Almost 5'9. And i am happy with whatever i have got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m currently 5โ€™5 but I hope to be 5โ€™7 when Iโ€™m done growing. Thatโ€™s the perfect height in my opinion and I think Iโ€™ll be right around that :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm around 155cm tall, which is so short compared to a lot of girls here! I wish I was at least 160cm tall so that I could feel a bit less like a dwarf around everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5ft! I am happy about it yes. Although I think I can't really be sexy... like ever... being that short lol. I don't need to be sexy now but... in the future... I'll probably stay around this height and could never be as sexy as a tall girl...

0|0
    0|0
    • Some guys like short girls
      Most guys do to be honest

• I'm 6'4 and I only recently started to get more comfortable with my height but I'd rather be like 5'8.

1|0
    0|0
  • WHY?

and where would you shave it off. the torso or legs, or both?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'1. I am not "happy" with it but there is no changing it so I have learnt to accept it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3 and I love my height. Though, some of the girls my age try to intimidate me because I'm smaller than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5โ€™6 and I'm supposed to grow to be 5โ€™10 or so but i don't care because I'm happy with the way i look

0|0
    0|0
    • interesting bc people dont usually grow much after 15. well, not girls anyhow.

• Show All
    • Sorry epiphyseal plates and Iโ€™m not sure if spelling ๐Ÿ™‚

• I kinda bummed out that I won't be growing much taller but that's fine by me but I do know that one of my girl friends from the same country, as Iโ€™m who is now 18, has grown a bit since she was 15, Not a lot but enough. Also maybe i might grow to be 5โ€™8 because my the doctor told my brother heโ€™all grow to be 5โ€™10 or so because my dad is 5โ€™11 or so and my mom is basically the same height as me if not shorter.

• I'm 5'4 and I'm pretty happy with it. Sometimes I wish I was a bit taller though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im about 5'3 I'm okay with my height i don't wanna be any taller๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • I a 169cm. Happy with it.
    Why do you want to be shorter? 5'5'' is not even tall.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5" as well and pretty happy with my height. Wish I had longer legs though and a shorter torso!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 5โ€™9 and wish i were 2 inches taller. Im too short

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm 5'6, I would have liked to be 5'9 like models *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2". Sometimes, I'm insecure about my height, like I'm too tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I really like being 5'3.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'1", I'm happy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5โ€™4. Iโ€™m fine with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm taller :D and I'm happy