Do you tan easily?

• I'm already tan
    Vote A
  • Yes, I tan as soon as the sun touches my skin
    Vote B
  • Yeah I do tan.
    Vote C
  • I've been burning, yes I've been burning.
    Vote D
  • I've always been white, I neither tan nor burn.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Fastest I've tanned was 3 minutes in the sun in Florida. Heck I've used sun tan and everything head to toe and burned I've burned swimming in a cold pool practicing swimming under the water and strengthening my breathing and came out with tan lines as dark as Donald Trump and peeling like a lizard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go from light skin to pretty dark depending on how long I'm outside. What about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I burn as soon as the sun hits my skin.
      I can go from snow white to a lobster in less than a hour. πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • That still means I have to put it on every hour πŸ˜‚

• Or you could just embrace your inner Lobster lol who doesn't love Lobster!

Most Helpful Girls

• Those who are tanned are lucky bastards! lol.

I'm pale as hell >_> I only ever tan when I go abroad, and even then I don't think it's much of a tan. I'm naturally sandy brown, but lately, I've been looking pasty white. I'm English, Scottish, and Scandinavian so... my genes are whiter than white LOL.

I'm also part Greek, Italian, German/French, and Finnish too so... but I didn't inherit anything from there apart from my dark hair maybe? I think I got my blue eyes from my Scandinavian ancestors.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't go out much, and I haven't been on holiday in a LONG time, so I have no idea. I don't like the heat as it makes me feel sick and gives me a headache, and that's with not being in it for long. I can sit in it if there is breeze.

• Thank you so much for the MHO! ^-^

• I can go from snow white to sebastian real quick

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• And it burns burns burns the ring of fire, the ring of fire, as a person of Irish descent born on the west coast in Vancouver where there is little sun and moving to Ontario where it's very clear I can assure you that my skin does not tan

2|0
    0|0
  • I just burn. I work at night. So any tan I get from the moon.

1|1
    0|0
  • damnnn you Actually have the perfect option I don't really tan easily or burn. I used to tan easily but I think it may be down to the fact I went outside more now I tend to be jn the shade eg gym house cinema etc. I'm not pale pale but white ish

1|0
    0|0
  • ... what is this "tan" you speak of?

1|0
    1|0
    • I look like a vampire cause I've got black hair and white skin. Almost literally..

• Show All
    • Ok. It happens then.

• @PrettyRegular Ya its odd though you're right. I think I've just met like two other people like that.

• Yeah I have a very even and nice tan, never sunbathe tho πŸ˜„ Just from running arround a bit I get my tan going πŸ‘πŸΌ

1|0
    0|0
  • I already have got a tan. I never burn my skin though.

But I do easily get a little darker tan if exposed to the sun a lot, which is of course an easy thing to do here in Israel

1|0
    0|0
  • My skin's got a little tan all year long which becomes a little darker in summer and a little brighter in winter

2|0
    0|0
  • I go outside to do my work not standing in the sun trying to get skin cancer FYI sun's getting dangerous nuclear fusion explosive now

1|0
    0|0
  • I get a tan. Like most people. I also get skin cancer as result.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol i go straight from white to extra crispy.. it sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to sunburn easily but now I don't even sunburn its weird. I am as pale as a ghost lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • My arms, neck and face do, that just comes from being outside all day everyday.
    Everything else just stays white

0|0
    0|0
  • l am pure white l burn l dont tan l go all red l have very fair skin

1|0
    0|0
  • I just go swimming with friends like 2 times and people think I'm from Mexico.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tan and get back to my normal skin.. That's common for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I tan but I blister every time I'm out there too I don't know if I call it blister but I turn red anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • and you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I burn as soon as the sun hits my skin.
      I can go from a ghost to a lobster in less than a hour.

• ohh it also happens with me!

• Super quick. And you're pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • Where do I fit in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess you're already tan.
      But I don't know of it gets any darker whem you're out in the sun.

• Mine does, to pitch black color. Scary for me as I'm dark already

• I'm pale so probably but I don't burn easy

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 33

• I have a permanent tan due to being Israel and Moroccan lol

2|2
    0|0
    • Israeli*

• Samezies, except I have it without being Israeli. Though the sun here in Israel has made me have a bit darker than the last weeks

• Yeah very easily, I get a darker tan kinda the color of caramel. I'm light tanned (olive) naturally and I never experienced sunburn.

1|1
    0|0
  • I just burn, I don't tan. But I like being pale, so I just stay out of the sun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought no, but this summer it actually turned otherwise

1|1
    0|0
  • I tan pretty fast. Two hours of sunbathing give me the tan most people get in few days. But I'm also having a bit darker skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And I’m glad I don’t. Tans are literally the worst πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I tan really dark and really easily. Ironic, since it fades so quick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tan SO easily. I can go from pale to looking like a latina after a week

2|0
    0|0
  • I tan so easily that people ask me if I got a spray tan after I’ve been in the sun for 10 minutes.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, which is one of the many reasons i don't go in the sun. I'm staying pale.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Some places I burn immediately, some places stay normal, and other places get tanned lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I tan really easily I'm hispanic and my complexion is really light. Also message me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I do some natural I love the beach/pool prefer the beach area.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually tan, but if o do I burn

1|0
    0|0
  • Like toast in a toaster.

1|0
    0|0
  • I put I'm already tan but...

3|0
    0|0
  • Too damn easily