Do you tan easily?

• I'm already tan
  • Yes, I tan as soon as the sun touches my skin
  • Yeah I do tan.
    Vote C
  • I've been burning, yes I've been burning.
    Vote D
  • I've always been white, I neither tan nor burn.
    Vote E

3535

Most Helpful Guys

• Fastest I've tanned was 3 minutes in the sun in Florida. Heck I've used sun tan and everything head to toe and burned I've burned swimming in a cold pool practicing swimming under the water and strengthening my breathing and came out with tan lines as dark as Donald Trump and peeling like a lizard.

• I go from light skin to pretty dark depending on how long I'm outside. What about you?

• I burn as soon as the sun hits my skin.
      I can go from snow white to a lobster in less than a hour. πŸ˜‚

• That still means I have to put it on every hour πŸ˜‚

• Or you could just embrace your inner Lobster lol who doesn't love Lobster!

Most Helpful Girls

• Those who are tanned are lucky bastards! lol.

I'm pale as hell >_> I only ever tan when I go abroad, and even then I don't think it's much of a tan. I'm naturally sandy brown, but lately, I've been looking pasty white. I'm English, Scottish, and Scandinavian so... my genes are whiter than white LOL.

I'm also part Greek, Italian, German/French, and Finnish too so... but I didn't inherit anything from there apart from my dark hair maybe? I think I got my blue eyes from my Scandinavian ancestors.

• I don't go out much, and I haven't been on holiday in a LONG time, so I have no idea. I don't like the heat as it makes me feel sick and gives me a headache, and that's with not being in it for long. I can sit in it if there is breeze.

• Thank you so much for the MHO! ^-^

• I can go from snow white to sebastian real quick