Girls, What height high heels are you most comfortable wearing?

How many pairs, what heights and styles do you have?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I only have 5 pairs of high heels. One pair of pumps (blk patent leather) one pair of slides (red vinyl) a pair of chocolate brown satin Mary Jane heels, a pair of stappy stilettos (blk leather with gold spikes) and a pair of nude open toe heels. Most of these shoes are around 2 1/2 inches except the stilettos. Those are 3 inches.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 3-5 inch heels, with the higher heels usually having an elevated platform throughout so it’s still just about a 3 inch incline. I’m most comfortable in wedges or chunky heels, but I do have some high heeled boots and stilettos. I have way more than I can count lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 36

• Between 7cm and 12cm
    I have like 5 different heels but I'm going shopping next month and hope I find some new shoes haha

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not comfortable wearing heels. I'd rather always have flats. I have one pair of wedge heels that are like 5 inches with a plateau, but I haven't worn them in years, because I can't walk in heels for the life of me. I also have one pair of winter boots with about 4 inch heel and sandals with like 2 inch heel, but I've haven't really worn any of them, because I'm so much more comfortable in flats.

1|0
    0|0
  • The higher the better. Although I struggle to walk, I have 6 inch heels. Overall I own 107 pairs of shoes. Not all heels but 60% of them are heeled shoes

3|1
    0|0
  • I prefer wedges. I have around 6 pairs of heels. Most have a thicker heel. I don't really like heels because I am clumsy and heels throw off my balance even more lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have only 4 pairs of heels where I love now. 2 pairs are wedges, which are around 5-6 inches. One is a stiletto at 4 inches. The other is a chunky heel also at 4 inches. I have a few more pairs at home, but I can't remember them all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear heels that are 3 inches, though my favorite pair is 2 inches. Most of them have a thicker heel.
    They are not as comfortable as tennis shoes and they make my feet sore so I don’t wear them unless I’m dressing up for a special occasion.
    I have 8 pairs of heels, though not all of them get worn very often.

2|0
    0|0
  • 4 to 5 inch heels. Higher than 5-1/2 is difficult to walk in but good for the bedroom only.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have lots of heels of all different colors and styles. Maybe like 25-30 pairs. I like them 3 or 4 inches high most of the time. My favorite pair is my black Manolo stilettos.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't wear high heels at all anymore. I'm pretty terrible at walking in heels, it's better to just wear flats :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Though I don't wear heels often but when I do I wear 3-4in heels. Usually only worn on special occasions.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear 6 inch heels on nights out and 5 inch heels for work - not comfortable but they feel sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I hate heels but I can walk in 4-5 inches but I’d prefer wedges or a thicker heel if I have to

2|0
    0|0
  • I walk like bambi on ice ik heels, so i gotta stick to the ground. Platue is much better for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m cool with any kind of heel as long as I have ankle support

1|0
    0|0
  • For day to day (work), 2-3 inches. For a night out, I like my 4 inch stilettos. 😁

1|1
    0|0
  • dislike wearing them, but when needed i go around 2"

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 inched but that would most likely be with block heels if that high

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not that old yet but I’ve tried walking in heels before... it did NOT go well.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really wear heels. I have one pair of booties that have a heel of like one inch

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually like to wear 1-2 inch wedges. I can’t do heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Try not to go higher than 3 inches.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay with everything up to 18cm

1|1
    0|0
  • Flats for life